Maaneet OS- I lost my Baby too!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well I was watching some old Maaneet scenes and I saw the one in which Geet has a miscarriage; hence I had to pen down something I wished to see in the show!

Hope you will like itπŸ€—

Maaneet OS- I lost my Baby too!

Geet was sitting as if she had lost her sole reason for her existence. She has lost her baby a day ago and she was discharged today. How much has changed in the last two days. Two days ago; we both were happy in our own little small world; comprising of Geet; me and our baby! It was a day that left me shattered; the news shook me to no end. I had lost everything and was on the verge of loosing Geet too. I had to act fast; but how was biggest question? I didn't want to act different and be an insensitive jerk. I could understand the pain she was going through; but couldn't she understand the pain I was going through seeing her in this vulnerable state?

"Maan'" her voice brought me out of my revere and I stood there looking at her. She was holding a tray with food and two plates on it.

Geet: "Maan chaliye; aap haath muh dho li jiye aur khaane ke liye aaiye. Maine aapke saari man pasand cheezien banayi hai."

He smiled at her and entered the shower cubicle. She removed his black undershirt and his signature track pants. She left them on the bed and arranged the food on the table.

She called out to him again; "Maan'"

He came out of the shower; wearing his jeans and his towel thrown carelessly around his neck; he looked at her and she signaled him to change in his night clothes. He obliged and went next to her. He pulled her in a comfort hug and went next to the table. He saw that she had arranged the table. Both had food in silence and their eyes doing the talking. Both understood the pain each one of went through. Both finished their dinner and Geet cleaned up the plates. Geet slept in Maan's arms!

It was past midnight at around 2; when Maan woke up and went outside on the Terrace after checking that Geet was sleeping. He pulled up the comforter and kissed her forehead gently promising that everything is going to be fine!

Maan's POV! ~

"Nahi dekh sakta tumhe takleef main Geet. Nahi hain tumhare Maan main ki wo tumhare aankhon main aansoon dekh sakoon. Main jaanta hoon ki tumhe bahut dukh hua hai; par is ka matlab yeh nahi ki  tum jeena chod dogi."

"Main tumhe ehsaas dilaoonga ki sirf tumne aapna baccha nahi khoya hai; maine bhi khoya hai. Jaanta hoon ki tumne apni jeene ki wajah kho di hai; kyunki jis bacche ke liye tumne yeh sab kiya; wo ab hamare beecha nahi."

"Par tumhe jeena hoga Geet; mere liye. Aapne Maan ke liye; kyunki tumhe aise tadapte huye dekh kar main roz mar raha hoon. Tumhara Maan sirf duniya ke saamne bahut majboot hai; kisi cheeze nahi darta; lekin tumhe khone se darta hoon. Apne bacche ko to kho chooka hoon main; main tumhe nahi kho sakta."

And the he remembered her words after his confession that he had tried to kill their baby in the process of saving Geet. And she had forgiven him then; knowing how much he loves their unborn child! He could go to any lengths to see that both; Geet and the baby were safe!

Geet: "Maan boora mat maiye main appse bahut pyaar karti hoon; lekin mere liye mere bacche se ahem koi nahi hai; aur aapke liye mujhse ahem koi nahi."

He cried remembering her words; the loss was too much to handle. He was a defeated man today. He had lost their only child; their strongest bond and was on the verge of loosing Geet. He shuddered as the thought occurred to him once again - he was losing Geet too. He was losing his most precious possession. Life was slipping out his hands like sand.

He had to act fast; and he knew something,

"Geet tumne hamara baccha kho ya; jeene ki ummed main tum main phir se jagaaonga. Main tuumhe yakeen dilaoonga ki sab kuch nahi khatam hua. Hum hamari duniya phirse banayenge. Aur jab tak hum saath hai; hum har mushkil saamna karenge. Tum maa dobara banogi. Tumhe har khushi dene ka faisla kiya hai; to bas; ab mujhe meri Geet wapas chahiye. Meri Hoshiyarpur express; meri Mishti!"

Geet's POV! ~

She was on the bed and knew exactly where Maan was! She knew he too is going through immense pain. She knew how much was he attached to their baby.  He had built a small world around us; comprising of Maan; geet and the baby! He was more excited about the baby making an entry into their lives. He was the witness to her fight; her journey to bring their baby into the world. He had seen her struggle; he had seen her fight with the world and himself! He had given her the strength to fight against all odds and her brother. He had given her the support when she went against Dev and Nayantara in jail. He was her pillar of strength when the whole world turner their back on her. He was her life; her world; her universe. She had to be strong for him. She had to suppress her sorrow; her tears for him. she knew he can fight the whole world but he cant fight with me. He can fight the whole world for me but can't fight our Love! He is weak; emotionally and I know that. I have to stand up for him. He needs me now the most!

She gets up from her bed and is walking in the room.

"Main aapko toote huye nahi dekh sakti. Nahi dekh sakti aako akele haalaton se ladhte huye. Nahi bardasht kar sakti ki aap roz tadapte rahe. Jaanti hoon ki aap bahut tadap rahe hai mere liye. Jaanti hoon ki mujhe jarasi kharoch bhi aaye to aapko dard hota hai; isliye maine faisla kiya hai ki main jo ho chukka use bhooloongi."

"Sirf aapke liye Maan main aapne aansoon aur apna dard chupaoongi. Main aapne dard ko daboongi aur aapka sahara banoongi kyunki main jaanti hoon ki aapne bhi apni zindagi ka sabse anmol hissa khoya hai."'

"Main ladhoongi Maan; aapke liye haalaton se; sabse ladhoongi; sirf aapke liye. Main aapki taakad banoongi is ghadi main. Main jaanti hoon ki maine apna Hissa khoya hai; par main aapko nahi khona chahti. "

"I love you Maan!"

And saying this she walks back to the Bed in anticipation that tomorrow will be a New Beginning for them; A New Day and A New Hope!

Love,
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgg im first after soo long
mithaii missed you so much and your writing
omgg u always make me cry
it was soo touchy
feel sad for maaneet
but lovee how they understand each other
you reminded me of old episode of how geet broke down
want one more part mithai with happy scenes
this was sad
pleasee
but beautiful..awesomeely written
love you
thank you
Edited by maangeetcrazy - 12 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love this OS :)

It's written really beautifully, you expressed the pain that both Maan and Geet were going through really well...
Brought tears to my eyes 😭
This would have been such a good scene if they had shown this in the show!!

Awesome though πŸ‘β­οΈ

xx
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one Mayu
😭 😭 but u made me so emotional reminded me of the episodes when geet was completely broken due to her babies loss
But Loved the way u showed maan and geet's strong love and understanding can u write one more part of this OS and show the new beginning in it
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing OS
Thanks 4 The PM
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear... its too touchy!!!!!!!
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mayu πŸ€—
Awesome OS 😳
Its really very heart touching and emotional too...
In true sense to me it seems so real not a assuming one...
Loved it to the core...
U should write more...just hope to get a SS next time πŸ˜‰
awesooome...OS mayu...
loved it simply fab.
kkiddoo thumbnail
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS
it made me vbery emotional, maneet in pain
You portrayed their feelings accuratrely
When i think back, those scenes between maneet were so sad but they acted it out superbly
Simply brilliant is all i can say