Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Meri zindagi toh bahono ki hai...kitna aur maroon? 😆

unginat martey jao bacha🤣bhaney seh hi zindagi kat jaye gi😃waisey liked this dialogue of urs👍🏼Is it true? going by depth😉
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No, it's not true...I don't my life is full of excuses. 😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fully agree with Neha,s sarcastic comment!! I enjoyed it Neha you didn't fail!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shwetha85

BP literally falls on feet and says I have been through enough and now I want you all back please forgive me. BM should ask him "what if I had left you, been to US and had one more family and kids then come back one fine day and ask you to accept me back and forgive all my mistakes..Will you as a MAN be ready to accept me??" His ago will never let him answer Yes to this question. So he should leave Kashyap house immediately...His mistakes are not forgivable..I hope the CVs are not planning anything different for the viewers because it would be hard to digest

I agree with you 150%!!!
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you 150%!!!

hmmm is reniji66 renu..😕😆

but sweths good topic..bm shudnt accept bp now or ever..thats not on..i hope the cvs dont show that accepting bp is the onli choice bm has..

sammukh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: firefly99

I know woman has her own place and man has his own even consider them better in few aspects.They belong to two genders but both are human beings.What's not appropriate for man may be more inappropriate for woman still I think she shouldn't be bound by the relationship that doesn't exist and in this case has breathed its last long before,why to live like a falsified identity(wife)? 

BM had never given off her identity as BP's wife...she still loves him somewhere in her heart that is the reason she cares for him...N our Indian audience loves to see lovers meet.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammukh

BM had never given off her identity as BP's wife...she still loves him somewhere in her heart that is the reason she cares for him...N our Indian audience loves to see lovers meet.

Am sorry there is a difference in lovers meeting ta da happy ending and selfish love winning.BP is here coz his family ditched him had it not happened he wouldnt have come. As for BM i guessi t is not ove but yes as you share becoming parents livng the young life saath you share a bond it is that bond plus the humane side that she needs to provide for him. women genrally are more motherly and she is also threadin on thin waters as she is not sure now whter she is theo ne who is keeping parents away form thier son. i know whatever may be shown but i refuse to expect she loves him now, she may be feeling the old bond or the guilt of keeping him away from parents, family, pity, but not love
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammukh

skunk and peacock together first time there is another love of the skunk in America what after sometimes she wants to meet😃