Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhiforever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Completely agree. He wants her to start thinking what will happen if she loses the person she loves...Will she be happy? Will it make no difference to her if something she craves for (HIM!) is taken from her and given to someone else (LA!)...Not that this is going to happen...He will ensure that it does not...He is not the mighty ASR for nothing!
I would'nt be surprised if he says I can put the ring and bangles only on Khushi as La has been MIA and I cannot wait anymore!
i agree with everything u've said

Since he has already confessed k usse khushi ki sagaai se fark padta hai, he wants to hear it from khushi too before he completes the above sentence "...kyunki i love u DAMMIT !!! "

He's pushing her to the extreme and yes for once even im sure, if khushi hugs him this time na, he'll defi hug her back, woh bhi tightly 😆
hparul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is just my perspective. Some people in the forum want ASR to confess but as someone said on the forum, he has sort of already confessed by saying on the Mahaepisode day, "Mujhe farak padta hai dammit kyunki..." which coming from ASR is a big thing knowing his personality. But Khushi on the other hand has said that "Usse koi farak nahi padta". Obviously this has been a big blow to him since even on the ME day before the engagement fiasco, he was upset because she was not saying sorry to him. So basically he wants her to confess and say yes it makes a difference to her out in the open (although he knows that she loves him) before he makes his next move. I think eventually in the next week she will say yes but at the same time she will say that it is too late because they both are committed to different people and that they have to move on.  Also I think Shyam will make his move next week by hurrying for the marriage before he gets caught because he knows that soon Khushi will start suspecting him and get caught. After which I think the hate marriage track will start when ASR will go to stop her marriage when he realizes that he just cannot live without her and get shocked to see Shyam in the mandap.
luvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you are so right about the reason why the necklace went to la. good that you posted comments here. some people watch this show and without understanding the inner meaning or implication, keeps on crticizing ASR which i hate.   
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Cv's have handled the scene really well and the dialogue is bingo..." jo tumhe pasand tha , La ko dediya"...something like this ...

ASR is smart!!! ... luv ASR!!!