Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
umm..it will b arnav...

he thinks he can get those words out of khushi..but in the end he himself will confess...

ahh..khushi's face will b like heaven...

i doubt confession will take place soon... weneva it will hapeen..it sure will shake the world..
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
he might directly put on the kangan into her hands n make her read the letter, and ASk, kya ab bhi koi faraq nahin padhta?
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it's very dificult to say it because both have a hard character.
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: community_drive

he might directly put on the kangan into her hands n make her read the letter, and ASk, kya ab bhi koi faraq nahin padhta?

AWSEOME YAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kya baat kahi hai!!👏

Speechless!!

Angad_Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Arnav ...I need him to be taken down a peg or two.

ufff !!!!!!!!!!!! Simu u r bangon... me tooo... I think the mighty should fall ... rite b4 his beloved and a confession should be wrenched out frm him and in turn K should counter confess. 

That wud be my ideal way of seeing Arshi together 😳
Richie-Rich thumbnail
I want it to be ASR...but I think it will be Khushi!
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt if either...But maybe they will speak through their eyes and wont tell it out 😆
Bcoz the serial name is "Iss pyaar ko..."...so even after they get married they would be having a hatred relationship(which everyone is guessing) yet they will be in love with each other...so I think they are going to confess to each other through their mouth only in the 657th episode from now 🤣
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

im hoping it'll be Arnav.. like i've mentioned in another topic.. even though Khushi's breaking in the inside.. she wont break in front of Arnav.. she will show that watever he does, does not matter to her and this will bother him more.. and it may lead to him confronting (confessing) her, saying: "react dammit! say it matters to u!..." 😆
Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ufff !!!!!!!!!!!! Simu u r bangon... me tooo... I think the mighty should fall ... rite b4 his beloved and a confession should be wrenched out frm him and in turn K should counter confess. 

That wud be my ideal way of seeing Arshi together 😳

That's like it...Had been waiting to hear this 4m atleast sum1 Counter Confession...Agree wid both of u!
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the way arnav drilling everyday with the dialogue 'HOPE TUMHE KOI FARAQ NAHI PADTA HAI', definetely Khushi is going to tell in the last ...out of frustation...HAAN...PADTA HAI...FARAQ PADTA HAI...HUMKO SACHME FARAQ PADTA HAI' par humara kya aukat hai...aise sochne ke liye bhi...
and also

arnav already confessed atleast by saying...PLS NOTE..: MUJHE FARAQ PADTA HAI...and now it is the time to kushi to confess...atleast FARAQ PADTA HAI...