The Vampire Diaries

Stefan/Damon OS.."happy Halloweens"[FINISHED]

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey fellas!!
 hi :)
today is a holiday!! n i was really depressed this morning due to some thing so i ended up writing this double shot !! meaning it has two partsπŸ˜†. dont worry its not emotional just a ummm cute little storry abt two kids. stefan n damon (YEAH!! kidsπŸ˜†).. hope u people will enjoy it :)
posting bth parts in one post only :)
DISCLAIMER-this story is totalllyyy fiction and has no link to reality . their are no intentions of hurting anyone too !!
have a happy read :)
 CHAPTER 1..

Happy

Halloweens

Stefan hated his brother, he hated horror genre movies , he hated the broken window of his second story room and he hated his life,,, not necessarily in that order.

This evening he had let his elder brother damon talk him into accompanying him to a horror movie.. and now he was paying the consequences . stefan always had had a bit of a fragile soul.

Even at ten ,He still got terrified of little unexplainable sounds around the house, still slept holding his brother's hand with the night lamp on his side of the bed switched on.

But today he had been dumb enough to accompany his brother to this horror movie.. he still wasn't sure how damon had talked him into it !! damon had said something about celebrating the true spirit of Halloween. Tomorrow  was Halloween , damon's birthday, he said if stefan said no and didn't accompany him to the movie the spirits of Halloween will feel bad and come after him..

Stefan thought may be the spirits of Halloween really did feel bad , that is why they gave him a brother like damon..

They had gone to watch resident evil..afterlife..

In this, human's got turned into grotesque ugly human eating zombies controlled by mr grim. These zombie's favourite pass time was springing up on other normal unzombiefied human's and turning them into zombies too..

In the end some jail convict (that looked totally like his dad) saves some surviving humans from the building infested with the zombies!!!

Err may be .. or may be the good jail convict gets brutally murdered by the zombies??? Stefan wasn't sure coz he had spend the last hour of the movie with his eyes closed and his fingers in his ears..

Once the movie had got finished , damon had to literally carry stefan home .. what with stefan shivering and stumbling across the alleyway so much..

On seeing stefan's condition their mother had totally lost it !! she was already weighed down to the brink of insanity because of her new project .. there were so many deadlines she had to meet , she didn't even have time to go to bathroom n pee .. n here were her sons.. returning from a movie.. one shivering and one fuming ..

She had shouted at both of them . and called stefan a chicken and called damon an insufferable prick then she had locked both in stefan's room.. she had forbidden damon to go out that night.. and that had left damon aghast and angry beyond measure.. tonight would be his birthday!!! He had planned to go around the colony with his friends and scare his neighbours to hell.. so many wonderful plans he had made and all were spoiled because his brother had been a chicken sissy!!

As damon tucked sheets around stefan , who by the way was still shivering , damon vowed to teach his brother a much needed lesson in bravery..

Damon had told stefan about his plan to snuck out through the broken window at night , when their mother would be off to their aunt's house to prepare her presentation in peace , away from her deadly sons. Stefan had wanted to plead with him to not leave him alone in the house tonight. But he knew better then to try. Today was damon's birthday and because of stefan damon already had to endure their mum's anger , anything more he did to curb his brother's plan tonight, it would end badly , so stefan shivered ,kept quiet and then shivered some more.

D= "bye brother take care , don't let the boogie man get to you tonight ! k?"

S= wh..what??who is a boogie man ??

D=oh no one scary brother.. just the dangerous guy who turned all those humans into zombies in the movie..

Stefan shivered ..again

with a sly smile damon was gone.. from below he could hear the boys shouting , damon's friends were already below.. together they would break havoc in the locality. Stefan wished damon had taken him along too, but after his sissy act at the theatre , stefan doubted the possibilities' of him ever accompanying his brother to anything..

He hid his face in the pillow as the wind of the windy city howled.. even the weather seemed to celebrate Halloween.. the way the winds were howling or the was the black clouds had covered every star in the night sky or the way snow shimmered on the balcony railing of his house..chicago tonight truly seemed to do its best in welcoming the spirits of Halloween ..

'its nothing stefan .. just ur over active imagination.. their is no boogieman out there.. if there was , he wont harm you.. didn't mum say that good kids never suffered?? But then didn't damon say all the good kids were massacred by monsters centuries ago ???'

'no .. no damon is  a prick.. he just wants to scare me.. and he is just 14, he couldn't know about kids or monsters that lived centuries ago.. could he??'

'no he cant stefan .. so just sleep.. u r a good kid a iinnocent kid. Boogie man .. if this guys even exists wont harm you as he would be under the orders from god .. or err from santa claus not to harm good kids.. may be he will kidnap damon and his friends and then stefan the brave saviour will go and rescue his brother.. everyone will be so impressed with the courageous little warrior named stefan frasier..'

Stefan smiled, his imagination was way too cool,   the next second the glass window to his right shattered and the brave little warrior stefan shrieked and hid below his bed..

He clutched mr tobby the toothy tiger closer to his chest ..

'who had broken the window? Was it damon? May be his brother had started wrecking havoc  or may be it was the boogieman ??'

Stefan hugged mr tobby more tightly..

Everything was silent in the room for next few minutes .nothing except the wind howling outside could be heard . may be it was just a figment of stefan's overactive imagination ??? but how could he imagine a glass window shattering?? He was just a ten year old kid . he couldn't imagine things as scary as that ??he waited for few more minutes in the safe heaven of the place that was beneath his bed..when nothing happened stefan finally decided to venture out and make sure , his imagination really hadn't gone way out in scaring him.. slowly he came out from under the bed, bringing the sheet and mr tobby out along with him.. if it really was the boogieman , atleast he wont be alone in fighting it. Mr tobby will defend him.. he was a tiger and he had big white pointy shining teeth..

Stefan missed the little fact that my tobby was a stuff toy but other then that he felt pretty confidant now.. slowly he approached the window..

It was no longer broken .. the glass was new and shining eerily in the street light...so he really had imagined it breaking?? Wowwyy !!

Timidly stefan walked closer to the window

"mr window are u really not broken?? Because i think i was preety sure i heard u breaking .."

There was no reply from mr window. Stefan took a sigh of relief .and then slowly walked back to his bed ,when he finally managed to climb it ,stefan slapped mr tobby and glared at him mockingly

"u stupid cat !! why did u get so scared??? Mr window wasn't broken!! U r a chicken mr tobby! u need to be brave like me"

"oh so u r brave stefan?? Why didn't u tell me that before ? i thought i scared u when u hid beneth ur bed.. oh how wrong was i!! May be i'll try harder this time !!"

Stefan froze. That voice where was it coming from ?? he looked frantically around the room .. may be it was damon.. he wanted to reach for the lights and switch them on.. damon said lights burned down any monster but his whole body was frozen rigid. He couldn't move .

"you look afraid now boy.. tell me are u afraid??"

s-"who..whoo are you?"

"don't u know boy .. cant u guess?? I thought u were intelligent like your brother!"

s-" are u . you sound like my brother??"

the voice became more gruffer then before.

"are u sure boy??"

s-" you you sound exactly like that jail convict .. in the movie i saw today . he looked and sounded like my dad!! But that jail convict was good my dad is good..you .. you don't sound good"

" that will be because i am not good boy! U didn't watch my movie till the end. I am angry .. u missed the best part of the movie, where i eat the zombies and the humans .. yumm now i am gonna eat u chicken ..i mean boy !!"

Stefan shivered .. the whole room suddenly seemed colder then usual.. the snow outside that should have looked beautiful looked ghastly now.. the wind seemed to be screaming instead of its normal howling, even the night sky with all those shimmering clouds looked sinister..

So damon had been right ..the spirits of the night were really angry with him . he should have watched the movie ..

s-"i..i am sorry sir.. i was afraid.. i promise i will see your movie as soon as my brother comes home "

"why wait for ur brother boy?? I am here .. u can see the movie with me.. n then i can decide whether i should eat u or not.."

s- " pls don't eat me sir.. i wont taste good"

"don't worry boy!! I will use ketchup.. u will taste yummy with that"

s-" ketchup?? My brother likes ketchup too.. my brother.. he will be very angry if u eat me sir !!! he is dangerous when he is angry .. last time he was angry with me he drew under wears on all my shirts!!!if he came to know u ate me he will draw under wears on your face"

the voice laughed !!! and stefan shivered. He had almost murdered mr tobby's neck by now, he was holding it soo hard!!!he tried moving again .. he needed to get to the light switch .. the jail convict boogieman would be burned to his death then.. but he was still frozen his limbs still didn't agree to move even a little bit..

stefan looked around the room frantically.. there were dark shapes all around him !!!

were the boogie man multiplying?? How many monsters were going to feast on him ?? he cringed back and his head hit the bed post.. for a moment stefan felt pretty disoriented , the pail building in his head.. and then he realised that the monster had stopped laughing..

"underwears on my face?? I must say u have a vindictive brother.. but tell me boy .. can u see my face ??? how will your brother draw underwears on my face if he cant evn see it??"

The monster had a point..

s-"err damon is good at guessing"

the monster laughed somemore..

Edited by -nautankidollz- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHAPTER-2

the voice sounded soo familiar!! Damon?? The jail convict from the movie?? Or his dad??

"enough playing around boy !!! its time for the feast.. i am going to barbeque u i think.. u and ur irritable cat .. my tobby"

As the monster finished the sentence, a candle lit very close to stefan's bed.. it wasn't lieing on floor but it seemed to be flooding just few centimeter's above the floor yes it was moving .. steadily and slowly in stefan's direction..

Stefan shrieked and stumbled out of his bed..he tossed mr tobby and ran for the door.. he pumped at it with his little fists !! but the door was closed.. stefan had forgotten that his mother had locked him and his brother inside.. stefan sank to the floor and wimpered , his heart hammering hard in his chest..

The candle had changed its course ..

Now instead of the bed the candle was moving towards the door.. towards him..

Stefan clawed at the door, willing it to open.. it didn't.

s-"pls pls don't eat me .. i don't want to be eaten .. i haven't even read the book mum baught for me.. my colouringbook, the one that damon gave me??? Its still incomplete !! i want to finish it.. u can eat my crayons with ketchup if u want to!! They will be more tasty then me. I promise!!"

no reply .. the candle was still moving steadily in stefan's direction..

a new voice filled the room.. and it didn't resemble the old one.. it didn't sound like damon's or his dad's or that jail convicts !! its sounded more sinister

"boy u r pathetic .. seriously! cribbing like that !! ur brother thinks his brother even if timid is intelligent.. i think u r plain stupid.. and ur brother is wrong !!"

s-" my brother is never wrong .. u are a stupid stupid monster !!!"

"you dimwit.."

He heard rushing noices then and next second he heard a big "OOWW"

He stood taking support of the door handle.. the shadows seemed to be jumping on each other.. there we grunts and groaning sounds !! and stefan recognized only one of them.. damon's!!

So one of the shapes was really his brother.. everything came into focus then.. the shadows were damon and his friends and they had come inside to frighten him. Stefan moved towards the light switch slowly, maintaining his distance from the fighting shadows..he had no idea how many boys were currently trying to beat his brother.. but from the shouts he had enough idea that his brother alone was more then a match for everyone else!!1

He switched on the light and saw his brother sitting on two boys and attempting to strangle the third!!

D-" how dare u call my brother stupid or dimwit.. u r dimwit and u have a fat nose"

Stefan laughed.. his brother  was really adorable when he did things like that . stefan ran to save the three boys from the wrath of his brother !!

(Half hour later)

Damon was pretty sure no one from his friends was going to talk to him all week . he also knew that tomorrow his house would be filled with the kid's parents complaining to his parents about what a bully damon was.. but damon had his story prepared !! his friends had decided to spook his brother.. and being a responsible and caring brother damon had tried to stop them.. when they didn't listen and started calling his brother names , he decided to teach them a lesson.. if any of the boys said that damon was the one who had initially planned the mischief, damon could simply say that they were lying.. after all he had been locked in this room by his mother..

What had damon worried more was Stefan's condition. He was still shivering even though damon had tucked him in about half a dozen sheets. And his lips were turning blue .. damon felt guilty . this was all his fault , he knew stefan was easily scared, and yet he had taken out his anger at him .. it wasn't stefan's fault if the grotesque faces on the big screen scared him .. and yet damon had been so angry when their mother had shouted at him.. it had been his birthday eve afterall. And look now what his birthday had turned into!! A brother torture session.. good done damon u simply rock !!

s-"what are u doing standing there?? Are u .. are u going to go out again??"

stefan sounded so scared, the guilt pangs increased. Damon smiled at stefan hesitatingly.

d-"no brother i am going nowhere. U r a scared git.. how can i leave u alone here and go out to enjoy??"

s-" why did u beat up ur friends?? They will give u a hard time now.."

d-" oh they will try too!! But they won't succeed . don't u know ur brother??"

saying so damon tickled stefan and he laughed ..n then he winced.

d-"what happened?"

s-"nothing .. just !!nothing"

d-"stefan!!!!!"

s-"uh oh i hit my head with the bed post"

d-"here let me see"

and damon felt the back of his head, stefan winced again.

d-"tender??"

s-"a little bit!"

d-"well let me get u some medicine from mum's room."

s-"but u can't go out! The door is locked"

d-"seriously brother , who needs to go through the door"

saying so damon moved to the window n crawled out of it to the balcony and then using the pipes he crawled down..damon was back within minutes with some Tylenol, some water and some of stefan's favourite wafers..by the time he returned back, stefan looked much better , some of his colour had returned and his lips too weren't as blue as before. Damon heaved a sigh of relief .he moved to his bed and asked him to move up a little. Lying besides his brother he gave him the medicine and offered him some wafers.

s-"thanks damon!"

d-"its okay brother , just sleep tight.."

s-"you are going to sleep besides me?"

d-"have u left me any choice ??"

s-(giggling) no!!

.. stefan hugged his brother and closed his eyes.. his brother was really a stefanple piece .. he would try to appear strong and indifferent in front of others , but he so wasn't . stefan had guessed that the boogie monster was damon within seconds..

Otherwise who else could say stuff like>>

"don't u know boy .. cant u guess?? I thought u were intelligent like your brother!"

I mean what kind of monster would glorify damon!! Stefan had almost wanted to giggle with relief then , for a second he had been so scared that a real monster was in his room.. but the voice had been damon's or his dad's..he had been sure of that.. and since his dad was currently in Covington and not in Chicago, that left only one option.. damon !!

so stefan had started playing with his brother.. no matter how much his brother pretended to not care , he did.. he cared too much .. every few seconds stefan would say something like

"My brother likes ketchup too.. my brother.. he will be very angry if u eat me sir !!! he is dangerous when he is angry"

Or

"my colouringbook, the one that damon gave me??? Its still incomplete !! i want to finish it"

Or

"my brother is never wrong .. u are a stupid stupid monster"

He had known his brother would suck it all up and grew emotional and that had been exactly what had happened. Though now that stefan thought about it ! he didn't think he could have said anything else even if a real monster was present in his room..

next in the darkness when damon was fighting with his own friends stefan had taken his water colours out n smacked his lips with some blue paint.. that trick had worked too.. damon's guilt was clearly written all over his face.  

s-"damon"

d-"hmm??"

s-"did the jail convict really ate humans and zombies in the end??"

d-"no brother he didn't!! He was one of the good guys. He saved the humans"

s-"he looked like dad!"

damon laughed ,

d-"ofcourse he did.. he was dad dumb !! thats why i took u for the movie.. Why else will i show a chicken like u a horror movie??"

stefan scoffed.

s-"i hate dad!!"

d-"now why do u hate dad?? What did he do ??"

s-" he knows i get scared , why did he act in that boogie man film ??"

damon sighed, trust his brother to ask bizzarest of questions !!

d-"its not like that stefan !! actors don't always get to choose.. i mean they do select which projects they wanna do!!but they want to do different things."

s-"but dad knows i get scared"

d-"ughhh stefan!!! Cant u just sleep pls??"

s-"ok"

saying so stefan hugged damon more tightly.. within few minutes damon was snoring lightly. Stefan thought no matter what the life brings ahead , his brother would always be there for him.. and it didn't matter if his brother tried to pretend that he didn't care.. he surely did!! Tonight was the biggest proof of that!

Stefan lifted his head , slightly kissed damon on forehead and said

s-"happy birthday brother, and happy Halloween"

then giggling a little bit stefan slept ...

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww dear...very nice update...perfectly written...and nice start dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww sooo well write ...
thnxx for the pm ... :)))
adi_gupta thumbnail
lovely os love u damon
he is the best
SandCastle. thumbnail
Haila!! I read both :O 🀣
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bechara Stefan 🀣 can't stop laughing
dont laugh he will make a very cute bacha πŸ€£
hey guys this story was really close to my heart thanks to all those who commented :)
xoxo