Wow what a romantic slip ...

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Truly loved the slip of our heroine sandhya and the way our hero  suraj caught and supported 😃😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing pics Sita...

Honestly, i simply hate u fall and I pakado scenes in shows . we get to see it million times as all lead gal does in her life is to FALLL... some one should give her some vitamin capsules , gosh .

But i loved the way the scene was executed with SurYa, it was innovative, fitted well with flow of scenes , and was adorable, the fall and slip was so dam natural, its not like its taken for show , u know wat i mean , 

i love the natural acting of every one in show and the stunning chemistry every ckt maintain with each other its so natural , though show steal-er chemistry is shared by our leads .I like Meena and Vikram chemistry too , infact i like each and every ones normal interactions and chemistry 
arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cuteee scene it was...awweee...😍
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely caps..

That scene was so cute and natural.

Love the performnace of both actors.😊

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
)

Originally posted by: JustJ

thanks for sharing pics Sita...

Honestly, i simply hate u fall and I pakado scenes in shows . we get to see it million times as all lead gal does in her life is to FALLL... some one should give her some vitamin capsules , gosh .

omg i totally agree with you.. I HATE SLIP CATCH FALL scenes too... i know its supposed to be romantic et al but its done to deathhh on indian tv (and to an extent on cinema too)
here it was quite natural (and even quite physical if you ask me lol😳) but natural like how it would have been... only difference is that if i was in sandhya's place i would have been giggling like there was no tomorrow.. thats generally my reaction in such situations... 😆
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

100% in agreement with what Jaya di said...
It was beautifully shot,unique and so natural...and they have a sizzling chemistry...
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

omg i totally agree with you.. I HATE SLIP CATCH FALL scenes too... i know its supposed to be romantic et al but its done to deathhh on indian tv (and to an extent on cinema too)
here it was quite natural (and even quite physical if you ask me lol😳) but natural like how it would have been... only difference is that if i was in sandhya's place i would have been giggling like there was no tomorrow.. thats generally my reaction in such situations... 😆

Lol, its worth a hearty laugh at the end by Suraj and Sandhya, in normal circumstances it would have happened but here Sandhya reacted like how she is suppose tooo 😆

I would have died laughing with that fall itself, forget about that suraj helping and slipping . 

@Moni, thanks janu 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol, its worth a hearty laugh at the end by Suraj and Sandhya, in normal circumstances it would have happened but here Sandhya reacted like how she is suppose tooo 😆

I would have died laughing with that fall itself, forget about that suraj helping and slipping . 

@Moni, thanks janu 

😆 falling, catching, fainting, dupatta flying, sooo boring! while these never happen in real life... I'm dead sure if a hottie goes by u, ur dupatta will never go flying on his face or if u fall either he won't notice or some uncle aunty would rush to help 🤣

but this scene was executed so well!!

n just like u said, I too would be laughing and would keep laughing n falling 😆
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

😆 falling, catching, fainting, dupatta flying, sooo boring! while these never happen in real life... I'm dead sure if a hottie goes by u, ur dupatta will never go flying on his face or if u fall either he won't notice or some uncle aunty would rush to help 🤣

but this scene was executed so well!!

n just like u said, I too would be laughing and would keep laughing n falling 😆

Bold, thank goddd... yes its plain BORING yaar... who enjoys alll those abnormal stuff, infact when Sandhya;s dupatta was flown on surajs face in temple , (First Interaction) i simply hated it and mentioned the same , how bakwas that scene was , infact a normal brushing btw them while passing by would have made suraj notice her tooo ...

Lol, i would have pulled Suraj and would have laughed along with him on floor 🤣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bold, thank goddd... yes its plain BORING yaar... who enjoys alll those abnormal stuff, infact when Sandhya;s dupatta was flown on surajs face in temple , (First Interaction) i simply hated it and mentioned the same , how bakwas that scene was , infact a normal brushing btw them while passing by would have made suraj notice her tooo ...

Lol, i would have pulled Suraj and would have laughed along with him on floor 🤣

I'm remembering all the shows that show the same stuff.. n I only once experience this strong wind where I had a tough time handling my dupatta which was already pinned up yet going here n there 🤣
whenever they show it, I imagine the blower man blowing air so that the dupatta lands on the hero 😆 😆

n yes, how about that, something new, isn't that what 'creatives' means? create, imagine, bring in a new scene!!

n then bhabho would have arrived, pinch ur ear and say, beendni chal ghar, abhi batati hu
n make u clean alongwith Meena 😆 😆 😆