Dont Panic- No change in navya time slot

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear All,

I am extremely sorry that i couldn't able to reply to all your PM yesterday , as i was extremely busy from last 5 days. But Thanks silla for putting up the post to calm people.

There is no change in the Navya timing , If there is a change it will be not changed to Afternoon slot confirmed by mine Navya source

If there is a change,... Trust me ... I will definitely put a post and let u guys know before hand... so that you don't have to face the shock again.

I would request all of you to calm down and just enjoy the track... as upcoming track is going to be interesting... πŸ˜‰ and i would try to find out more information when i am visiting the navya set next week,...

So Enjoy
!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha06 thumbnail
thanx sooo much eshaπŸ€—
Jaygandh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanx esha,felling relax and calm.πŸ‘πŸ₯³,i am so happy for all of us and specially for our anya
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
see guys i alreday told u info before thanks esha fr posting
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ab bhi agr kisi ko yakeen nahi hai tou emre khayal se set pe jana padega hahhahha
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys... chill yaar... Anyway i am going to the set.. will let u knw... if i found out anything
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_friends20

Guys... chill yaar... Anyway i am going to the set.. will let u knw... if i found out anything

then wat abt promos why they r not airing it ME is on saturday and still we didnt got one why is this
Kavikrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much esha di...i was shocked yaar...i couldnt concentrate in studying after reading this message...by the way when you are going easha
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u.thnk u,thnk u,thnk u 😊
soniadutta thumbnail
thanx eesha 2 save me frm dat shocked...really my mind was not working since  yest after got the news abt tyme slot,itz gr8 u r visiting 2 set in next week