Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Pia really a Dobriyal Family Member - Page 6

--faroo-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
actually piya un sab kai sath apnai childhood sai nahi thi or birdie bachpan sai thi piya mairai khayal sai un ki nazar mai ek charity case hi hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: farroo

actually piya un sab kai sath apnai childhood sai nahi thi or birdie bachpan sai thi piya mairai khayal sai un ki nazar mai ek charity case hi hai 

that's exactly what i m saying. 
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
di..u really can't expect this 4rm arnab n misha!!!!!!!!!!!...as 4 me i never saw them caring  much 4 her...even at d time of sid...when misha pushed piya...there wasn't even guilt in misha's eyes..either did she asked sry...m not against them both..but i always felt this...seeing d epi i really wondered..did arnab even remembered about piya...its really weird 2 see them never care 4 her..but saying they r d ones who care 4 her...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: madhuri16

di..u really can't expect this 4rm arnab n misha!!!!!!!!!!!...as 4 me i never saw them caring  much 4 her...even at d time of sid...when misha pushed piya...there wasn't even guilt in misha's eyes..either did she asked sry...m not against them both..but i always felt this...seeing d epi i really wondered..did arnab even remembered about piya...its really weird 2 see them never care 4 her..but saying they r d ones who care 4 her...

yup madhu, that is what I also found weird, that they always claim to care for her, but where is their care or concern now. All they care for is Panchi's return and not Pia's safety.
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

yup madhu, that is what I also found weird, that they always claim to care for her, but where is their care or concern now. All they care for is Panchi's return and not Pia's safety.

..even i hate their stupid dramas di...4 panchi...i really can't tolerate..panchi!!!..but i never even once saw d dobriyals..care 4 piya!!..all they do is..advice piya 2 leave abhay..n go with jeh!!!!!!!!...n 4 panchi..i hated her when she drunk poison 4 abhay...if they so hate him..y d hell she luvd him...!!..