Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

@pink: absolutely. its true tht pia wudnt hv listened, but does that mean they shudnt even hv tried stopping her or atleast helping her. its quite strange and weird. 

Dishu...strange n weird are understatement. They r a family n still they r not concerned. Everyone was so dramatic n OTT about saving her from Abhay (when they never had a clue about him being a Vampire) the heart-breaker. But I guess thats more important than saving her from Vampires n WWs.
And Mr. Nosy Dobrial wanted to save the whole of Dehradun from these Vampires a while ago. Where did the concern go all of sudden when it came to Piya??
Edited by mish18 - 12 years ago
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree mr. dobrial suddenly get tensed for pia only when abhay is around aur abhay ki jaroorat hai so he forget his daughter jiske liye ek time pe raichands par case karna chahta  tha. remember season 1st.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dishu absolutely right... I don't think d dobriyals ever considered pia as their own...she is fighting with d supernaturals for her love but no one from her family showed any concern for her... Rather den dey r thinking abt dat useless panchi πŸ₯±
The Dobriyal can better be know as dogriyals🀣 and dey r selfish and only wants abhay for their own needs...

i miss d old pia Jaiswal alot and wud prefer her as before d leap rather den dis new one..😳 who has no dressing sense...and all fault is bcoz of these dobriyals...Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right Anukrati, Be it Arnab,Misha, Kabir get over concerned only when Abhay is around.  Since he is in a deep sleep, they are hardly bothered.  They have programmed their mind that Piya is not safe only with Abhay.  Otherwise they need not bother about her.
Once Abhay is back and Piya wants to be with him, then we need not be surprised if the entire Dobrial family start taking lessons about Piya's safety.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...I have told u guys thousand times...1001th time Im saying ...Dishu...PKYEK dekhte time...Logic mat use karo...Paap chadega...πŸ˜†...N ssshhh...No Questions...πŸ˜†...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

OMG...I have told u guys thousand times...1001th time Im saying ...Dishu...PKYEK dekhte time...Logic mat use karo...Paap chadega...πŸ˜†...N ssshhh...No Questions...πŸ˜†...

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly Dishu... I always wondered does anyone care about Piya in D family.. she wanders in the jungle at most of the nights... she is missing from her house entire night and noones cares where she is πŸ˜† 
Shrish always says no1 loves Piya in tht family... sometimes they show a glimpse of care maybe when they remember another family member is thr πŸ˜†
I wish piya hostel me hi rehti... it was better 
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
true dishu this thought came in my mind many times when does their care n worries goes when they needs  2 do d most how can they allow her 2 roam like this alone knowing full well what dangers r their waiting for her they only worry for her when it comes 2 abhay forgetting that its d same gay who have helped n sticked 2 their daughter throwout her thicks n thins n not 2 mention d numerous times he saved her n have been with her when they themselves didnt trusted her remember that danish incident when arnab almost slaped her n those bad words they used for her 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Disha true that!

I have been wondering that too -- As far as what is being shown now -- AD cares two hoots about where and what Pia is upto -- He knows that in all probability she is in danger and yet he cares about Panchi who he knows will get ok if Abhay is revived.

Infact this in not the first time -- but I have always felt that the Dobriyals chose to ignore the fact where Pia is and what she is upto -- unless ofcourse Daddy Dobriyal wants to research about the vampires and wants Pia to stay safe -- but that all seems pretense when you look at how things are now!

Good post! πŸ˜Š
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mish18

Dishu...strange n weird are understatement. They r a family n still they r not concerned. Everyone was so dramatic n OTT about saving her from Abhay (when they never had a clue about him being a Vampire) the heart-breaker. But I guess thats more important than saving her from Vampires n WWs.

And Mr. Nosy Dobrial wanted to save the whole of Dehradun from these Vampires a while ago. Where did the concern go all of sudden when it came to Piya??

u r right mish, they were so hell-bent on separating abhiya when they didnt even know that he was a vampire, just becoz they thought he is a heart-breaker, and now they are not concerned that she is roaming around in jungles and fighting vampires and werewolves on her own,