Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

petition for OS by lip-a-licious...

shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i so desperately want a OS by our most sensuous writer... she has posted a topic * tumhe koi farq nahi padta* and since then i cant stop thinking how her version of this whole thought would be like!! *me drooling over her OS*

so guys please comment and ms Licious please consider this as a request and apne fans ke liye... ek OS ho jae...😊😳

pleaseee😉

⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes yes DEFINATLY... 'Fahmz' (right spellin' haina?)  
ahh anywayy  plz plz plz Wake up ur Inner Talent Once again For US.. :) 

MUCH LOVE, 
FaMma
IronyDied thumbnail
but she became saint now right😳 not gonna force her! she will write if she wants though i would LOVE to read her os's but her will comes first😳
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

but she became saint now right😳 not gonna force her! she will write if she wants though i would LOVE to read her os's but her will comes first😳

hahah OH this SAINT thingy totally sliped outta my mINd... 😊
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parthenope

If it is a scene from lip-a-licious's OS, then I can assure you she did not write it.  I did.  It's from my FF on Maan-Geet called Love and Despair.  

My comment was the reply for Arshi1 post 😊 x
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh i miss ms licious she was Gr8 indeed a petition to come back.. 😭 Please come back
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Joined the petition whole-heartedly!!! Want a FF/OS/SS from you Nadia!!!
aadyakali thumbnail
We want lipalicious BACK!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Parthenope

Hmm... did it by any chance have this scene?  (substitute Khushi with Geet)

He walked into the kitchen then and saw Geet standing by the sink.  She was done with the dishes and had just been about to turn around, he had seen that; then she had heard him and had quickly turned back around.  He couldn't help but smile as he walked in; she was holding herself completely still, she was even holding in her breath.  How could he walk away from that? 

Geet could see his reflection in the kitchen window as she watched him approach her from behind.  And then he was close enough that he could see her reflection as well.  Their eyes met in the window and she dropped her gaze.  His body was so close to hers, yet not touching.  All she could feel was his heat; unbidden, an image of his naked torso came into her mind and she closed her eyes.  She felt him push her hair back from the side of her neck, but rather than feeling his lips there, she felt him lean in close to say, "You're going to faint if you don't breathe'"  Her eyes popped open at that and she turned around to push him away from her, feeling irritated all of a sudden.  He caught a hold of both her hands and crossed his fingers with hers.  She didn't relent and tried to pull her hands away.  When he refused to let go, she bit his knuckles.  He let her go then, but blocked her on both sides of the counter.  She turned back around quickly, unable to face him now.  She had bit him!
"You're a spitfire'you know that Geet?  it's a good thing I am made of sterner stuff."  He said then, sounding amused. 

.  This time he didn't hold back, circling her waist to bring her close to him while nuzzling her neck.  She didn't know how long they stood there lost in each other before her elbow knocked into a glass that toppled and rolled into the sink, making enough noise to jerk them out of their trance.   
He had given her back in kind for he what got, she thought later when she was back in her room and in front of the mirror; there was a tiny mark on the back of her neck where he had bit her.  She rubbed her fingers over it longingly and fell into a fitful sleep. 

no sweety ur mistaken. thats not how it went. it was very original and unique and Naddiya would never plagiarise anything because she doesnt need to. she is a precious asset who will always be writing 

ur also very good. but Nadiya is Nadiya. i miss her too. my brain has stopped churning steamy scenes. so u heard me my Lippy girl! u better have something up soon!
Does anyone have the link to her blog? She said she was going to post it as her status but that was WEEKS ago. What ever happened to that??