Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I happen to like Lavanya and who she has become for the sake of ASR's Nani.  It's definitely a commendable change and I felt bad that she would get screwed over in the end.  Then the last few weeks I've started to notice something... 

I watch while Lavanya orders Khushi around like a servant.  Come here, come here Chamkeeli, hurry up, come on (always short and impatient)!!!  Always demanding something!!!  Today she seemed annoyed that Khushi was late (it was like 9am).  I don't really think that Lavanya realizes that Khushi doesn't work for them and there is no set time she HAS to be there.  Khushi is doing all this because she wants to see it through and she's a caring person.  I personally think she should have said, shove it and walked away when she was asked to plan the engagement!!!

So how about Lavanya doing something by herself for a change.  I've been finding these little commands irksome lately.  Yes Lavanya probably thinks she's being a good friend to Khushi, but from where I stand it's Khushi that is doing EVERYTHING for Lavanya!!! 

Also, in a war there are bound to be casualties. It's an inevitable fact and in this war Lavanya is going to be the casualty.  However, I doubt she'll miss ASR even half as much as she is going to miss Mami, Nani, Anjali, and the RM... 

Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
Nrp77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal_Ice90

i have read everyones commwnt..

and i had da same question about lavanya but unluckily no one replied to my post
true lavanya is getting hurt in al ds..
ye hu nae sakta sat a girl doesnt know feelings of love..just because cvs hasnt shown any emotinal love scene of la doesnt mean she doesnt understand love..
if it were real life it wud hav been called cheating if aranv decides to leave la n marry khushi..
after all la is a girl like us n khushi..
she doesnt deserve al ds.

In real life : If ASR leaves La and marries Khushi it will not be considered cheating, it's considered breaking up/calling off your engagement.  Cheating is if he marries La and carries on an extra-marital affair with Khushi which won't happen. ðŸ˜Š

sunaina02 thumbnail
first of all we do not know whether ASR will deceive her or not.
We are just assuming.

As far as I understood Arnav and KHushi - they are ready to sacrifice their love ( which I do not appreciate) and keep their words to respective partners.

But circumstances may lead to Arnav Khushi marriage where Arnav will be bound to marry KHushi

Rightly said that CVs will decide what to make of LA .

They could have kept her all through negative. They did not,   which indicates that they have something up their sleeves.

As far as Sana Khan is concerned , I think she is goodlooking and talented actress and has become more popular after doing this roile , Her rank was in 200s when IPKKND started . Now she is in  70s.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nrp77

In real life : If ASR leaves La and marries Khushi it will not be considered cheating, it's considered breaking up/calling off your engagement.  Cheating is if he marries La and carries on an extra-marital affair with Khushi which won't happen. ðŸ˜Š

You are very right .
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lets get real here! We ALL know that La is the "collateral damage" of the ARHI relationship suceeding! However, we ALSO know that what Arnav feels for Khushi IS the REAL thing, and therefore...

AS THE DULUX AD SAYS "Pyaar Aur Jaang Main Saab Jayaz Hota Hain" (ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!)😉

As we all know, in WAR there are casualties! However, it is better for LA to be a causualty NOW than be the "Divorced wife" of ASR, OR the unhappy miserable wife of a man who LOVES another women!

So the options open to La are NOT good! I think the option of being jilted NOW is the MOST preferable!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

I happen to like Lavanya and who she has become for the sake of ASR's Nani.  It's definitely a commendable change and I felt bad that she would get screwed over in the end.  Then the last few weeks I've started to notice something... 

I watch while Lavanya orders Khushi around like a servant.  Come here, come here Chamkeeli, hurry up, come on (always short and impatient)!!!  Always demanding something!!!  Today she seemed annoyed that Khushi was late (it was like 9am).  I don't really think that Lavanya realizes that Khushi doesn't work for them and there is no set time she HAS to be there.  Khushi is doing all this because she wants to see it through and she's a caring person.  I personally think she should have said, shove it and walked away when she was asked to plan the engagement!!!

So how about Lavanya doing something by herself for a change.  I've been finding these little commands irksome lately.  Yes Lavanya probably thinks she's being a good friend to Khushi, but from where I stand it's Khushi that is  doing EVERYTHING for Lavanya!!! 

Also, in a war there are bound to be casualties. It's an inevitable fact and in this war Lavanya is going to be the casualty.  However, I doubt she'll miss ASR even half as much as she is going to miss Mami, Nani, Anjali, and the RM... 

And, one day soon, in a fabulous 'all's well that end's well' moment on IPKKND, Khushi will also end up doing Lavanya's man! ðŸ˜†
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Lavanya is letting herself get used. 

When a girl gets ignored by a guy, she will know for a fact that he is not interested in her, but in this case Lavanya is being blind to this. 

So what is fault of Khushi and Arnav. They have just realized the fact they love each other. While Lavanya has known ASR for almost a year.

When he decided to get engaged to her, Lavanya should have been questioning him about his sudden change of heart, instead of doing that she just happily accepted.  

1) I don't think anyone purposely wants someone to use her. You don't see Lavanya running up to ASR and saying "ASR, use me. I love you so much that I can do anything for you to be happy", do you? She likes the guy and she thinks that he feels the same damn way about her. How is she to know that her partner is a cheating jerk? 

She's not being ignored, fyi. ASR asked her if she wanted to move in. ASR told her he wanted to get engaged. ASR told her he wanted to marry her. Would you like me to keep going? ASR has done everything in this relationship..he ignored her feelings many times, not surprising, but every move they've made in the relationship has been because of him. She went along because she loves him. 

What is ASR's fault? He's more invested in his feelings for Khushi than he is in his relationship with Lavanya. He's cheating on her (he tried to kiss Khushi!), and he yells at her every chance he gets (remember the line "you'll do as I say!"?). 

Khushi's at fault too, tbh. She considers Lavanya her friend right? If her friend's boyfriend tried to kiss her, should she not tell her friend about it? 

I don't think anyone doubts their partners in a relationship, so I don't see the need for Lavanya to question ASR his sudden change.  AND fyi, she DID ask him about it. "ASR, you're happy, right?" she asked him if he was happy with their relationship and he said something along the lines of "yes". 

And the people reasoning that the show is about Arnav and Khushi and their lives, I'm not saying the show is about Lavayna..but there are other ways to handle this situation. For one to become a nice person, the other doesn't have to turn bad. ASR still has a choice of telling Lavanya the truth and he is still going ahead with this whole engagement drama. Khushi still has a choice of telling her friend about the kiss and yet, she is helping her prepare for the engagement like nothing ever happened. ASR can end this relationship before it gets too late, but what does he do? He pre-pones the engagement to next week so he can prove to Khushi (not Lavanya!) that she's being ignorant about her feelings for him. 

isomers thumbnail

Umm, you don't have to be married to a person for it to be considered cheating :\ You can very well cheat on your girlfriend..and Lavanya is his fianc. 

And ASR has been cheating on Lavayna all this while. He tried to kiss Khushi..and worse, he announced his engagement to Lavanya right after that.
Nrp77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillunwritten

Umm, you don't have to be married to a person for it to be considered cheating :\ You can very well cheat on your girlfriend..and Lavanya is his fianc. 

And ASR has been cheating on Lavayna all this while. He tried to kiss Khushi..and worse, he announced his engagement to Lavanya right after that.

I thought it was obvious that I was using the marriage example b/c it addresses the comment directly.  As adults who have had and have relationships of our own, we all know what cheating consists of and what we would and would not accept in our own lives. 

Emotionally ASR has been 'cheating' if that is how you want to look at it (however he can't control his thoughts, but he does his best to suppress his feelings and stay away from her which I think is commendable).  Also emotional cheating is hard to prove when you don't have the actions to back it up.  I wouldn't stand for emotional cheating in my relationship, but then again I work diligently on keeping my relationship on the right track.  Something that isn't being shown between Lavanya and ASR.    

Also, the almost kiss would have been considered cheating in my book (the intent to commit is almost as bad as committing), but ASR can easily claim that he came to his senses (he can argue his case pretty well to La and make her believe it) and realized what he almost did and what he stood to lose (🤢).  He can go on to claim that he wished it was Lavanya and so he decided that they should get married right away to make it official.   Lavanya, as well as Anjali would eat that explanation up instantaneously!!!  😆😊
Edited by Nrp77 - 12 years ago
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillunwritten

1) I don't think anyone purposely wants someone to use her. You don't see Lavanya running up to ASR and saying "ASR, use me. I love you so much that I can do anything for you to be happy", do you? She likes the guy and she thinks that he feels the same damn way about her. How is she to know that her partner is a cheating jerk? 

Actually, she does do that. She's given up her entire identity so that she's "acceptable" enough to his family, and their plans to marry him off.

She's not being ignored, fyi. ASR asked her if she wanted to move in.  ASR told her he wanted to get engaged. ASR told her he wanted to marry her. Would you like me to keep going? ASR has done everything in this relationship..he ignored her feelings many times, not surprising, but every move they've made in the relationship has been because of him. She went along because she loves him. 

Really? Not allowing herself to be used, getting TOLD so much how to live her life? She went along? What is this 1776? She was much more 2011 a few months ago, what happened? Oh yeah, identity down the toilet.

What is ASR's fault? He's more invested in his feelings for Khushi than he is in his relationship with Lavanya. He's cheating on her (he tried to kiss Khushi!), and he yells at her every chance he gets (remember the line "you'll do as I say!"?). 

He's more invested in NOT feeling anything for Khushi, and everyone from the CVs, the actors to the audience knows that. ðŸ˜† 
And, um.. technically he didn't cheat, because he didn't kiss her. He got lost in a (rather long) moment, and then was saved by the bell (literally), which snapped him out of it, and from the look on his face when he did snap out of it... no argument in the world could say he KNEW what he was doing at the time. So, no harm, no foul, shit happens. Not that I would tolerate emotional cheating.. but then, I'm more aware and not a bimbo interested in necklaces more than my husband when he's gifting it to me. ðŸ˜‰

Khushi's at fault too, tbh. She considers Lavanya her friend right? If her friend's boyfriend tried to kiss her, should she not tell her friend about it? 

No. Never, EVER rat on one half of a couple... It's not your relationship to do so. Deal with the person who approaches you, and leave it at that. (Free advice btw).

I don't think anyone doubts their partners in a relationship, so I don't see the need for Lavanya to question ASR his sudden change.  AND fyi, she DID ask him about it. "ASR, you're happy, right?" she asked him if he was happy with their relationship and he said something along the lines of "yes". 

Gosh.. Wrong, again. Relationships always have their share of doubts from time to time. People would be lying if they say they didn't.

And the people reasoning that the show is about Arnav and Khushi and their lives, I'm not saying the show is about Lavayna..but there are other ways to handle this situation. For one to become a nice person, the other doesn't have to turn bad. ASR still has a choice of telling Lavanya the truth and he is still going ahead with this whole engagement drama. Khushi still has a choice of telling her friend about the kiss and yet, she is helping her prepare for the engagement like nothing ever happened. ASR can end this relationship before it gets too late, but what does he do? He pre-pones the engagement to next week so he can prove to Khushi (not Lavanya!) that she's being ignorant about her feelings for him. 

When would it be too late? No one can predict what will happen, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that the engagement breaks before a wedding happens. 

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago