Episode Review: Another Side of Pratz... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nsalakin

Good Review.I Think The Writer Has Changed.Where Is The Regular Writer?Loved His Emoticons Very Much.
  check out... the thread... he wont be able to post his review this week... yezza agree with you missing his review + his emotions very much...😃
Originally posted by riyya6

check out... the thread... he wont be able to post his review this week... yezza agree with you missing his review + his emotions very much...😃

I've Seen It.
I Think You Should Continue It Till His Return.What Say???
Originally posted by nsalakin

I've Seen It.
I Think You Should Continue It Till His Return.What Say???

no worries on episode review as i believe Dhakarn also does it on daily basis... loved reading it too... i will try to fill in the space till ahnaf return but cant promise too... depends on the episode... too... hehehehe...

Keep watching MKAP daily on TV guys... MKAP rocks...
Riyya...Rock on girl,...was bored and ur topi gave me a temporary refuge frm ma boredom,...lubbd ur analysis!n i agree wid each n evrything u have said...even i dnt wnt amma to die...but huh gonna miss AS ti da harddd coreee!
Thnx fr da review dear!

Ps-riyya...my best friend's name is also RIYa! :)
Great review Riyya of Maha boring episode except Kriya why cvs are concentrating on Tanshi and Shame.
Originally posted by riyya6

no worries on episode review as i believe Dhakarn also does it on daily basis... loved reading it too... i will try to fill in the space till ahnaf return but cant promise too... depends on the episode... too... hehehehe...

Keep watching MKAP daily on TV guys... MKAP rocks...

Okay
Edited by nsalakin - 12 years ago