Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Everyone!!! Are Y'all as excited as I am?😃 This is really getting GOOD...What I wanted to see is happening...FINALLY...FINALLY we have ASR on Khushi's case on a mission to prove her wrong when she says his Sagai DOES NOT MATTER to her!!! REALLY Ms KKG!! Now you have done some thing that has really set our babua on the right track....

Remember the episode when she got him to bring La back? After that they had a conversation when some people kind of assummed that he was telling her that she wasn't being true to her feelings...Well that M&B hero glimpse that we thought we saw...didn't really last...Did it?   But this time it is unmistakable...He is defintely out there to get her to admit that she does feel for him...NICE!!! I am so eager to see this...I can't wait...ðŸĪŠ

The entire reason I wanted to see Arnie - La engagement track...was for Khushi to be the wedding planner and Arhi to be close to each other and confront each other about each others feelings as many times as possible...Well that is exactly what happened today and is going to happen...I AM LOVING IT!!!

Loved the interaction between the two when he challenged her...saying why should it matter to her? It is not her engagement...She should take care of her engagement first before she advises him...and she took the bait...she told him ...IT DOES NOT MATTER...Now for the first time our Scorpio is set on a mission we want him to be set on...and he is making sure that KKG will be there at every possible moment...Loads of Arhi is on the way...Arnie Thank you for agreeing for this to be a week not a day...Its quite OK with us babe!!!

Of course the way she is going to manager everything would already make everyone feel like she is the bahu taking care of all the arrangements for a big family event...does not matter what the family event is...NICE!!😆  
Also loved how Akash is already behaving like a younger Devar ready to listen to what she asks him to do...

Finally Payash...I think they need to be all set before Arhi wedding happens and Khushi is blamed and all...After Anjali is not in a state to help...how the heck will Payash track gain traction...so it all makes sense now...

A solid 9+/10 for today's episode...

Although didn't want to talk about the snake...I loved it that Khushi is shown to be aware of things...and not easily fooled...He had to try harder...Good soon he won't be able to cover himself any more...

Would love feed-back/ Comments...😃

Was waiting for your post, Sush! I missed it yesterday 😕

Great first scene ... yep, Arnav pushing Khushi as far as he can ... he started the ball rolling ... by telling her she didn't matter to him on Diwali night ...
She flung it back to him barely a week later ... why does my engagement matter to you then? And he cracked ... it DID matter ... it DOES matter ... but he won't tell her why
So she takes it further ... then your engagement doesn't matter to me either ...
And his response ... fine, if it doesn't matter, go ahead ... plan my big day ... all yours! And let's see for how long you can keep up the facade of 'it doesn't matter' ...
Because it matters to him ... he wants his Khushi back ... she cannot belong to anyone else, dammit!!! 😆 Thank god realisation is hitting our Arnie babua finally!

But Khushi is once bitten, twice shy ... he tore her to shreds on Diwali night and she's not ready to lay herself open to that again ...

And I am totally rooting for Khushi on this one ... he has no idea of her compulsions, her pressures ... I really want him to find out the circumstances of her engagement ... and for him to cave in, not her ... besides, she is stronger ... she has much more to think about - her family pressures, La ... whom he doesn't seem to be bothered about at all ...

And if in the process, we get loads of Arhi ... am not complaining one bit 😆

As regarding snake ... icing on cake was Khushi starting to suspect him ... a bit too smooth talking, wasn't he? Too many long winded explanations ... loved the way Khushi threw in that phone googly as though as an afterthought ... and he fumbled again ... leaving her very, very thoughtful ... just hope she doesn't become as much tubelight as Anjali!
I really wonder though how he will wriggle out of attending the engagement ... with both Raizada and Gupta families there in full force ... a last minute call from Antarctica, maybe?

DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Sush!

Yep...the heat is on!! 
Now we'll get to see more Arhi scenes in RM, since she's the event manager ðŸ˜†

I tell you, I get depressed whenever they show Bua's house. I just don't want the scene to shift from RM anymore! 

Both Barun and Sanaya were in top form today in the pool side scene. 
Every time I see these two in the intense scenes, I'm blown over by how well they emote.

When Arnav was searching her face after 'popping the question' (sigh, not the one we'd love to hear) about farak padhta hai, Barun had those awesome expressions on his face.
And Sanaya too - so much pain in her eyes, firmness in her tone...OMG 
What expressions and what acting ðŸ‘

20 minutes are too short...we need more of IPK!!

Happy Thanksgiving Sush!

Shweta,
That was the part I liked best ... Arnav moving in for the kill ... Khushi, if my engagement is tomorrow or never, what does it matter to you ... soft low voice, dangerously quiet ... and the way he looked at her, waiting for her answer, as though willing her to say it ... just say it ...

And Khushi holding firm, or trying desperately to hold firm ... the way she looks away from him ... it doesn't matter, to me ... and then looks back and repeats more firmly ... it does not matter to me ...  The way her voice changes ... and her eyes ... 👏 She is not going to give way this time ... even though it hurts her to tell such a bare-faced lie ... but she has to ...

I really wonder ... does the director tell the actors how to put in those subtle nuances or do they just do it themselves, so effortlessly and naturally ... Barun and Sanaya are simply fabulous in these confrontations 👏
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab posts Diya!!! The only psychology that seems to work with ODB is a reverse psychology...When she was melting and about to give in he got zitters...When she says it does not matter ...he is going all out to prove her wrong...Jo bhi hei...his life is totally revolving around her...What she does, what she thinks, What she does not think, What she says...She has become the center of his axis...and he does not even know it...

I agree khushi's confession is not what I want either...but I do want the game ...I do want Arnav trying to prove that Arhi matter... 

Oh what you say about the subtlety of playing the scenes and the emotions...This two just click together like anything...This is rare...!!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post as usual.

Arnav does not realise that Khushi will not break that easy. Whether she does so when alone or not, after Diwali night, she cannot and will not break down in front of him.

Should be interesting to see him realise this and perhaps break first.
DiyaS thumbnail
Reverse psychology used to work with my kids when they were under 10 ... so there you have it ðŸĪĢ But as for ASR ... in his own words, what the ...  ðŸĪĢ... as long as he's going in circles around Khushi, and making sure she's in RM under his nose all the time ... and out of Shyamoo's sight, ... mainu ki farak painda! ðŸĪĢ And up close and personal ... even better! ðŸĪĢ

Oh yep, agree totally, his life, his thoughts all just revolve around her 24/7 ... and it's going to be interesting watching him trying to make her crack ... ðŸ˜ģ Am looking forward to loads of Arhi ... the cv's had better not disappoint us. I never thought that one disclosure of hers about her engagement would shake his world so much ... banda toh completely hil gaya hai!!!
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Reverse psychology used to work with my kids when they were under 10 ... so there you have it ðŸĪĢ But as for ASR ... in his own words, what the ...  ðŸĪĢ... as long as he's going in circles around Khushi, and making sure she's in RM under his nose all the time ... and out of Shyamoo's sight, ... mainu ki farak painda! ðŸĪĢ And up close and personal ... even better! ðŸĪĢ

Oh yep, agree totally, his life, his thoughts all just revolve around her 24/7 ... and it's going to be interesting watching him trying to make her crack ... ðŸ˜ģ Am looking forward to loads of Arhi ... the cv's had better not disappoint us. I never thought that one disclosure of hers about her engagement would shake his world so much ... banda toh completely hil gaya hai!!!

What can I say Diya...he is a BABE!!😆😆😆😆😆

Shanthi...Khushi shouldn't break ..the game should go on...we want to see him try harder and harder...😉

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

ikr sush!??! Im so excited!! This is just like the beginning of the 15 day contract deal for me! Cant wait to see how it unfolds!! IT will be awesome n from the looks of it, on the big day we will all get the icing on the cake w an ASR in Sher!! <3

Hi Mya...yeah...it is like that contract deal...Delicious!!! 
ASR in Sherwani...Hmmm...didn't he say he didn't like band gala...😃?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Shweta,
That was the part I liked best ... Arnav moving in for the kill ... Khushi, if my engagement is tomorrow or never, what does it matter to you ... soft low voice, dangerously quiet ... and the way he looked at her, waiting for her answer, as though willing her to say it ... just say it ...

And Khushi holding firm, or trying desperately to hold firm ... the way she looks away from him ... it doesn't matter, to me ... and then looks back and repeats more firmly ... it does not matter to me ...  The way her voice changes ... and her eyes ... 👏 She is not going to give way this time ... even though it hurts her to tell such a bare-faced lie ... but she has to ...

I really wonder ... does the director tell the actors how to put in those subtle nuances or do they just do it themselves, so effortlessly and naturally ... Barun and Sanaya are simply fabulous in these confrontations 👏

Hi Diya!

You know, I wonder that too, who should the credit go to for  all the little little micro-expressions coming on their faces for a few fleeting moments, then dissolving into something else...like how Arnav was being as stubborn as a mule, refusing to listen to her and telling her off and then suddenly his tone and expression changed - and he asked her that significant question with those searching and hopeful eyes... 
It has to be a director - actor combo effort. 
Loved that poolside scene today. ðŸ˜ƒ
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Diya!

You know, I wonder that too, who should the credit go to for  all the little little micro-expressions coming on their faces for a few fleeting moments, then dissolving into something else...like how Arnav was being as stubborn as a mule, refusing to listen to her and telling her off and then suddenly his tone and expression changed - and he asked her that significant question with those searching and hopeful eyes... 
It has to be a director - actor combo effort. 
Loved that poolside scene today. ðŸ˜ƒ

Mr. Sobti is a Fabulous Actor to bring all those expressions to life!!!

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
huh?!?!? sush aren't sleeping at all today??? have you turned into a hedwig; harry's owl?!?! ðŸ˜†