Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yaman8

Just awesome! I was hating ASR all the time.. your post made me re think.. and I am behind him now since his intentions " get Kh back at any cost" are noble and honest.. go arnav .. go..

He is always a bit slow off the mark. Poor boy! No experience with love.๐Ÿ˜‰

But once he gets warmed up, there is no stopping out bitwaa. ๐Ÿ˜†We can back him with no worries. Khushi, beware!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I love your post very well written!! Arnav was counting on Khushi confronting him and lead her right to the poolside where he knew they'd have privacy. Arnav was pushing her to admit her engagement was a mistake that its him she loves but Khushi is being smart, tough. Khushi isn't going to make Arnav break her that easily, she let her guard down once before and got burned she won't make that mistake again. If anything this is going to backfire on Arnav, he will be the one to break in frustration and admit his love for Khushi. I just hope this all happens before his engagement to Lavanya. With a week left until he gets engaged, that is more than enough time to have Lavanya leave gracefully instead of looking like a complete fool in Arnav's plans to get his love.

So true! I am sure he intends to use this week very wisely. He knows Khushi's ...ahem..weak spots!๐Ÿ˜‰
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

The scene was really electrifying and I really have no words left to praise these two.

The problem is that Arnav does not realise that Khushi has gotten engaged for her family. She cannot and will not say anything about her feelings for him even if she is dying inside. He has completely gutted her and she cannot turn to him for help.

So, to me the only way out of this seems to be Arnav finding out the circumstances of her engagement and realising he shares a major part of the blame.

The ball is in his court and if he does not take a swing soon, he is going to miss the shot.
Edited by slmu - 12 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is da BESTEST post...๐Ÿค—...loved the in-depth detailing !
smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Nice post.

The scene was really electrifying and I really have no words left to praise these two.

The problem is that Arnav does not realise that Khushi has gotten engaged for her family. She cannot and will not say anything about her feelings for him even if she is dying inside. He has completely gutted her and she cannot turn to him for help.

So, to me the only way out of this seems to be Arnav finding out the circumstances of her engagement and realising he shares a major part of the blame.

The ball is in his court and if he does not take a swing soon, he is going to miss the shot.

Arnav bitwaa made another mistake (OK, I know, one among many๐Ÿ˜‰). His jealousy made him mad, and he lit into Khushi...all that nonsense about just finding out that ur fiance is not rich,,,ask him to get u expensive things...bank balance...fasaooing a rich man etc) He built a wall around him to protect himself from the pain of Khushi's sagai, but like Khushi's circles of diyas, he locked himself inside it. Now Khushi thinks that he is inaccessible to her. Earlier on, she used to chatter to him even tho' he tried to look disapproving n stern. But now she is not going to confess her probs to him. Khushi has lost her friend, and she feels the loss keenly. Arnav too has lost his best friend and confidante.
smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

this is da BESTEST post...๐Ÿค—...loved the in-depth detailing !

Thank u! Glad u enjoyed it. I loved writing it!๐Ÿ˜‰
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘..loved every bit of it. So when he said 
Kyonki mein isse jyada wait nahin kar sakta, Lavanya,

I felt he said it to kushi ..he cannot wait for more than one week for her to come clean..OMG this show is full of unspoken emotions and dialogues..so no wonder we keep on discussing and dissecting every word spoken.๐Ÿ˜†
smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘..loved every bit of it. So when he said 

Kyonki mein isse jyada wait nahin kar sakta, Lavanya,

I felt he said it to kushi ..he cannot wait for more than one week for her to come clean..OMG this show is full of unspoken emotions and dialogues..so no wonder we keep on discussing and dissecting every word spoken.๐Ÿ˜†

La & his family have been waiting for ages for him to get to this point. But Arnav bitwaa had no sense of time then. As Anjali once asked him (and we must write about this in golden letters),
Tum Shaadi karna nahi chahte, ya Lavanya se shaadi karna nahi chahte? Her brain must have worked overtime that day.

Now that it is Khushi, he is so eager that he can't wait for more than a week. Kya tadap he, kaisee bechaini...There is also the threat of the upstart Shyamji who has dared to put a ring on his beloved's finger. Shyamji has to be neutralised at the earliest.

So one week for Khushi to throw her mangetar out and admit she is Arnav's and only Arnav's. Bitwaa is planning the ways n means to achieve this. All the best to him!๐Ÿ˜†
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a very lovely analysis!!

loved these lines the most. I really want Arhi moments more๐Ÿ˜

He also announces the importance of Khushi in his life, but the idiots listening to him don't get it. He makes it clear that this change in decision is due to Khushi's influence on him. (This will ensure that his family keeps on sending Khushi to him for every small detail). 

smitar thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

a very lovely analysis!!

loved these lines the most. I really want Arhi moments more๐Ÿ˜

He also announces the importance of Khushi in his life, but the idiots listening to him don't get it. He makes it clear that this change in decision is due to Khushi's influence on him. (This will ensure that his family keeps on sending Khushi to him for every small detail). 

Thank u! Guess we are all waiting through the day for the time this show is aired! We are all addicted to this LOVE between a prickly girl and a wounded lion.๐Ÿ˜‰