Its Ambaji who needs to understand The Geeta

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ambaji and Ketki  do not understand the G of GEETA I am sorry to say .

The Geeta preaches about KARMAYOGA in which it encourages Man and woman to do KARMA ...FRUITFUL ACTION .

It advocates that make WORK your worship and search for God in honest hard work . Make Progress . Soar your wings and fly .

By going to the Dress Designing Party Mona was practising the Geeta in real sense .

By supporting her , Anukalp was following The Geeta to the hilt .

The Geeta condemns those who sit and do Paath pooja and obstruct others from doing work .

Krishna is blunt . Rather than read holy books over again and again , take my name and plunge in action he says .

Ambaji was not worshipping God today . It was a naked Ego battle that she was doing .Her voice was shrill and she had the fire of Ego in her eyes .Krishna wud have denounced her if he had been in bodily form .

She wanted to exert CONTROL POWER . She wants Mona to pee t HER command .Ambaji's tactics r dictator Tacttics .

Anukalp hit the nail on the head when he called her SWARTHI . She was . She used monas money when needed but is stopping her development simply to appease her horribly egoistic sister .

Mona did a big disservice to God today when she cancelled going and decided to do PAATH instead .

Bending before evil is NOT what Geeta is about is the irony of todays episode . Infact entire Geeta tells how NOT to bend before Elders if they r wrong .

Thats the story of Geeta .

If Mona feels apologising constantly when she is not at fault and buttering up wrong naked Ego is something great , she insulted the Geeta .

This Geeta Path will never bear fruit .

Ambaji threw the holy Thali , Holy Cloth down in rage . Is that what a Geeta reading is about ?😆

She said YOU BOTH HAVE TO SIT FOR THE PATH  BAS . Is making someone FORCEFULLY hear the Paath following The Geeta ?😆

She said To Ketki ...If they go to Party We will purposefully do Paath in their absence simply to give them the egoistic msg that we can carry on without u . This from an ELDER woman mind u . Does one Use a Geeta reading for such a negative egoistic purpose ?😆

Ambaji Has sunk even lower than Hetal by her disrespect to God .

I hope she and her bad sister r punished by Krishna .

They are pure EVIL . 

Mona supported EVIL so she is wrong .Only Anukalp followed the geeta in todays episode .

Mona , Ketki and Amba wud have been blasted by Krishna in most contemptuous terms today . His blasting of Arjuna is legendary .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree..i was also disappntd by mona,luvd anukalp, dis is d reason i dnt feel bad 4 mona when she is insultd,she doesnt respct herself nor d one who supprts her,make it vimmy d other day or anukalp today
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

God Kools this serial is also going the PR way...I don't know why all Zee TV has Sas as a Negetive character...all of its serial has one, and it seems this serials is shows all that is wrong...regressive is a mild word to use for this one...these days I feel like punching my TV set..😡...I can't take it any more...nothing positive to look forward to in this serial...seems like the CVs just doesn't know how to develop this storyline anymore...😡

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalapi

God Kools this serial is also going the PR way...I don't know why all Zee TV has Sas as a Negetive character...all of its serial has one, and it seems this serials is shows all that is wrong...regressive is a mild word to use for this one...these days I feel like punching my TV set..😡...I can't take it any more...nothing positive to look forward to in this serial...seems like the CVs just doesn't know how to develop this storyline anymore...😡

Kalapi Todays episode is a MUST SEE .  U shud have seen the NAKED EGO in  Ambaji's eyes . The URGE for dominance or ABSOLUTE CONTROL over a younger human being .  I shivered at a point .

Felt like slapping Mona when she did NOT go to the party but stayed to placate these egoistic monsters . She shud have supported her husband .
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED your beautiful Analysis of the Gita on these characters. Very well said 👏
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I said same Kalapi yesterday RMJ is going PR way..

It is disgusting by the day..

Anukalp finally showed up...I loved what he said to his mother and masi..

Ambaji is sooo bad that she can't call a spade a spade by telling Ketki stop messing up peace in my family by your idiotic old fashion conservative talks...If u dont like it than go back to where u came from...

Ketki has turned out to be worst than Ambaji...I am tired of listening to bhashans..

Losing interest by the minute..
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I said same Kalapi yesterday RMJ is going PR way..

It is disgusting by the day..

Anukalp finally showed up...I loved what he said to his mother and masi..

Ambaji is sooo bad that she can't call a spade a spade by telling Ketki stop messing up peace in my family by your idiotic old fashion conservative talks...If u dont like it than go back to where u came from...

Ketki has turned out to be worst than Ambaji...I am tired of listening to bhashans..

Losing interest by the minute..

Varsha (I think this is your name, can I call you that?), anyway...every Zee serial now has a Saas that is just beyond control...I don't know what is Zee's problem with this relationship...it is making me sick...I just can't watch such extremes any more with logic out of the window...and i think this Ketki could have turned out differently if the CVs have a little brain...the last 2 episodes were my god really regressive...Anukalph is so right that Mona is used in a swarthi  way...really who watches these kind of low grade entertainment now...Cvs are from the prehistoric ages this is my conclusion...😡
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kalapi

Varsha (I think this is your name, can I call you that?), anyway...every Zee serial now has a Saas that is just beyond control...I don't know what is Zee's problem with this relationship...it is making me sick...I just can't watch such extremes any more with logic out of the window...and i think this Ketki could have turned out differently if the CVs have a little brain...the last 2 episodes were my god really regressive...Anukalph is so right that Mona is used in a swarthi  way...really who watches these kind of low grade entertainment now...Cvs are from the prehistoric ages this is my conclusion...😡

Yes Kalapi you sure can call me "Varsha" I would like tht...😃

CVs are not only prehistoric but barbaric IMHO...The crap they have been showing is plain stupidity and poison...No MIL or family these day treat their DIL as such let alone Gujarati family...Especially they are showing 2 families Punjabis and Gujaratis who are having most mix marriages for decades...Nothing new...It is not like showing marriages between Hindu VS Muslim or Christians for crying out loud where u have total different culture, religion and way of life...Even they dont act like Some of the Gandhi characters behave...

BTW When I got married 37+ yrs ago We had to take my MIL's permission to even go see a movie...OMG god forbid if going to mayka topic ever came abt...If we went to movies or friends or my parents for few hours it would be a huge punishment...Dont even want to remember or go back there seriously...So we move to USA 😃  To be independent, self sufficient and make a life of our own on our own...But never forgot our responsibilities towards both sides..

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!
i loved anukalp today...he finally is supporting his wife and the truth rather and listening and feeding ambhaji's ego
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
He should Have taken Monas hand and gone to Bedis just like Karan did . These buddis wud have become seedha without anyone to bring paycheck .