Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lexaxel

The next week is going to have all of us GLUED to our tv sets...yep even the ASR haters are not going to be able to stay away๐Ÿ˜Š.

I wdnt stand for this kind of behaviour from my man but ASR...brrr he sends shivers down my spine...not the icky kind but the delicious, heart-stopping stuff๐Ÿ˜›. I dont know how old u r but I'm pretty old too atleast compared to the 14 yrs old who are stalking the forum๐Ÿ˜†.

As for Khushi I think she bears his so called atyachaar on her because she knows there is more to him than just ego & anger and keeps giving him chances to redeem himself but u knw how ASR is, he is not going to give in without a fight. And I just lurrrve it.

So how about watching a tv serial for what it is and just enjoying the drama btn 2 fictional characters instead of climbing high horses & issuing threats...[madam Sunainaji u do know that this is not directed at u right]...sorry abt using ur page to let some steam off ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

p.s: all tht respect I gave u was for the number of posts u have more than me. I mean I cd be older than u, right๐Ÿ˜›.

You are most welcome to use my thread as the platform ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can say I am pre-historic almost a dynasaur if we consider the average age of the forum . ๐Ÿ˜‰
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sunaina02 - i also work in IT, i like logic but love stories cannot have logic in them... maybe its just me but i do like to think ahead abt whats going to happen next and what else between arnav and khushi can make butterflies in my stomach...

i have stopped listening to music or news or anything during my drive to and from work... thats my story planning time... but i also do not do this for every show i watch just the special ones ๐Ÿ˜‰

i like the writers of this show, i wish i could pick their brains about how they are approaching the story and i think a lot of the FF writers and OS writers are to be blamed for my spending too much time on these characters...
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

after watching today's epi, even i thought the same thing..."HELL" for a week... he is silently moving the coin to make her realise her feelings... but i'm a bit sad too...

san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice title...i agree with your post...After today's episode ASR will do all possible things to make her realize her feelings for him...Khusi will have a tough time ahead...Though sympathize for khusi still loving this track...
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i realise i m looking forward to the next week but not bcos i will enjoy seeing khushi being miserable, i think khushi will give as good as she gets...it will be the teaching each other a lesson that will keep us entertained... hope this doesnt make me sadistic... unlike a lot of ppl in the forum i am not holding my breath for khushi and arnav to become a loving couple this soon... each small step is a milestone and i m completely enjoying it
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Frankly speaking I am too old and experienced to be affected by TV characters , be it Arnav  or Khushi . I enjoy Barun's acting so I am watching this serial  and its unpredictability is what has caught my attention. Despite all the  bloopers and poor technical aspect of the show - I am enjoying it.

Agree with your post!  I think that there will be a breaking point somewhere, only b/c there needs to be in order to move things along.  For the life of me I can't figure out which will come first :

-Khushi breaking down/ASR not being able to see Khushi suffer through engagement planning
-Khushi figuring out Shyam's deceit
-Akash/Payal feelings being revealed to the Raizada/Gupta families
-La calling off the engagement

Anyhow, whatever it is I can't wait to see it.  Oh and the bloopers are out of control!  Glad this show has a decent storyline and a hot Barun Sobti b/c the technical aspect is terrible!!! 

The insertation of that 1 line yesterday where Khushi says "bahut khush hoon" while they are on the stairs was not only her faking it, but the whole scene being dropped in there was visibly faulty.  You see trees in the background and the whole lighting was different from the rest of the scene.  Don't know why they just didn't leave the 'Figure out what do YOU want' line in there.  I think it was better than the 'bahut khush hoon' line to begin with.  Aye Aye Aye... Maybe they're paying the actors a lot of money so they had to hire amatuers for the behind-the-scenes stuff.  ๐Ÿ˜†  Oh well, even with the pathetic editing, I'll keep watching...hahaa ๐Ÿ˜Š
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Good post!! 

TV shows are meant for entertainment purpose...that's what IPKKND does. It is a great show and thankfully it has some interesting characters and storyline which keeps us glued to the screen.

It should also be kept in mind that television caters to a wide range of audience. 

Certain shows are meant to be watched by all and some shows are suitable for certain age groups. That's why there is a thing called viewer discretion.

IPKKND never promised to be a sugar coated love story with filled with positive characters.

If anybody has issues with understanding and excepting certain characters, maybe they need to think again.

DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Some of us think If  Khushi breaks down and says  I love you what will Arnav do ?  Insult her more ?  ( Did he insult her in the hospital when she hugged him and cried ?)

My question - if Khushi wins, she doesnt break down and does everything with a smile on her face . Then what do both Arnav and Khushi do and how the story will go further ? ( LA angle? payash angle?  Shyam angle?t )

I agree that he didnot insult her in the hospital but didn't hug her either... he choked up. That was the first time Khushi expressed her feelings (?), so the shock is justified. 
So lets assume, after Arnav gives her hard time over the next week and she breaks down and says " mujhe farak padta hai" ... then what happens? Arnav will soften down just like he did in the hospital... hand on her head! Then what? he will cancel the engagement? I'm not sure of that. How will the story progress from there?

On the other hand, Khushi has decided that she will forget the past and will think about her future (with Shyam), so it is a tough fight for her to fight. Firstly, trying to endure Arnav's torture (sorry didn't wanna use this word) and secondly living with the fact that she is already engaged and cannot feel/express anything for Arnav... So rightfully, she won't breakdown and will do everything with smile...your question... what happens then? I guess that is the point when Akash will break the news about Payal to Arnav and Khushi and they challenge each other again.  Obviously, more interactions and more care and concern for each other for a few episodes. I think after that something has to happen about Shyam's reveal.  I still don't understand why they have to marry in a hurry in order to save Anjali. I am still trying to rationalize.

The hopeless romantic in me does think that Khushi should goto Arnav, hug him and tell him that she loves him and wants him by her side and that she knows he loves her too... He will have no option to hug her back and never let her go. However, the feminist in me thinks that she should be brave and stick up for herself and not give in so easily.

I have to confess that I'm new to hindi soaps and the last one I followed full term was BHPH. Barun was the driving force for me to be her but I have to say, Sanaya grew on me, she is a delight to watch and her physical comedy is her strength. I love love love Arnav and Khushi's characters, with a few exceptions, they are so life-like!! I have never hated ASR or Khushi and I don't think I will.  I just hope that it will be a happy -ending for these two... thats all.
Edited by DCgirl - 12 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I actually started watching for Sanaya ... and boy , has she done one awesome job

I dont think its very easy to protray swift transitions between gutsy, part afraid, comic, upset, rush of adrenalin, control, anger, composure ...every possible emotion that I can think of, and perfect voice and face modulations to go with every transition of emotion

Thats what I call versatility , so hats off to this tiny package called Khushi Kumari Gupta
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As the saying goes, cut the nose to spite the face!! that is exactlhy what ASR is doing. Getting himself into deeper trouble to spite KKG. So if KKG remains unrattled, then ASR has a fiance on his hand and her entire family to answer to. How will he get himself out of that hell hole?