Cvs!Stop glorifying ASR's arrogance...

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
...as something wonderful and attractive. Honestly, this man has no regards for anyone other than himself. He is in the mission to spoil two innocent girl's life by playing with their emotions...the only reason he is not a man enough to confront his emotions or true feelings. The only thing that matters to him is his EGO.

And please, stop making him manhandle Khushi the way he does... this is absolutely unacceptable the way he pushes her around at the beck and call of his orders.

My 6 yr old son refers to him as an angry man who is mean . This is getting way out of proportion.

I understand that I have the choice to stop watching the show... but as an ardent supporter of Khushi I won't stop watching the show...and also as part of consumer act I will pursue my right to complain this show of showing inappropriate aggressiveness towards women.

PS: everyone's views are welcome... But no derogatory or offensive language will be tolerated in this topic. Such users will be reported.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
you r right. i watch IPKKND for khushi. i love khushi more than any other character. and i want to see khushi happy ...
i love arnav too. but i m not supporting him now, he is doing very wrong,if he want to hurt khushi why he uses LA, very selfish act
Edited by Kamalika.. - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

you r right. i watch IPKKND for khushi. i love khushi more than any other character. and i want to see khushi happy

Did you see the way he dragged her today...totally unacceptable.
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all i think  you have not understood his character and his personality he is not  arrogant just haunted by his past .
he loves khushi but  does not know how to show love he cares for her
actually  has experienced two  emotions care and anger only
cares just for his sis and khushi  and anger for everyone else
as for as la is concerned  i think  she was after her from the start and  he never said he loves her never ever he showed it to her
just think if khush has been at her plavce  she would have left him  knowing that he doesnt want her but la is a chewing gum still there
it seems she just want to live in raizada house to be among media to be  calle a girl who had win asr  she should understand and leave  its not asr s fault
as far as khushi is concerned she is going to get a lot of love care and respect from him just wait and watch
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
While I somewhat understand what you are saying - I really do not think the cv's are glorifying ASRs arrogance or showing him as an egotistical person..
He is someone -  very unable to express emotions.. (hopefully the cv's will not forget to exapnd on why he's so hard on himself/hard on love etc.. though his moms letter recently did explain he's just been short tempered all his life)

And though he gets rough with Kushi - It didnt strike me as oh aggression to women - its his frustration at being inable to communicate properly and explain how he feels.. or even understand and accept how she makes him feel.. Hes obviously not violent to women - like his sister, mami, dadi or Lavanya..
Kushi is just the type of person who bruises easily.. and Its not like he showed any pleasure at hurting - he Always showed remorse once he realises..and lets go..
Its just their intense relation ship..
Just my opinion.. but I think their depiction of ASR is spot on.. and his acting.. infact all their acting is supurb..
I truely do not hope they chane anything about him.. yet (I wouldnt mind a soft slow melting.. straight into Khishi's arms..
just my humble opinion 😊
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is my pov...look...if u want to complain its better to give a petition to shut down all the entertainment channels in india coz i have seen worse in indian dramas...ipkknd has nothing compared to others...u could complain against pkyek where the lead was abusive as u call it everyday...still all love him...😕as u have stated everyone has a choice to watch it or not...peace😊
bikerider thumbnail
i fully understand your frustration. but i also understand that this is not the typical love story.
i take it as a show where extremely does happen.

and kushi will require all the support and when she is in Arnavs side
what can we do 😉
if you see the ad , i feel its a teaser for IPK viewers.
he says "mere rang mein dal jati ho"
so  i feel once she recognizes her love for him.
She will go through all the pain he gives 😭

even my daughter likes the Delux ad barun 😃 not ASR
Kids don't like ASR.2nd case today.
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

i dont really agree with u!!!

there is lots to his character othan arrogance!!
i remember sanayas interview in sbs or sbb where she says
"arnav ko boht gusssa ata hai!!use sirf gussa dikhana ata hai!!toh woh uske jitne bhi emotions hain woh gusse ke thru hi emote karta hai!!"

not the exact words but aisa hi kuch!!his character is dat only!!

so watever he has for her love/care comes out gusse me!!
its khushi who takes that behavior!!
agar shuru se aisa nahi hua hota toh inki love story kabhi banti hi nahi!!
khushi ko jab arnav manhandle karta hai she takes it!!
let shyam drag her like this and she will just kick him out of the house or will retaliate!!coz she knows the truth behind arnav!she understands him!!
she knows that his intentions are not bad!!

right now both are EQUALLY hurt!!
they are fighting with each other for each other!!

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shann20

this is my pov...look...if u want to complain its better to give a petition to shut down all the entertainment channels in india coz i have seen worse in indian dramas...ipkknd has nothing compared to others...u could complain against pkyek where the lead was abusive as u call it everyday...still all love him...😕as u have stated everyone has a choice to watch it or not...peace😊

🤣🤣...true dat !👍🏼