Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Saruu yeah That is Dabuu..🤣..atleast he has some role in the show na??🤣..and she has no shame..how old is she?..yet she has not had her bidaai..🤣
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha sej I seriously would rather watch Dabuu eat than this buddi aurat 🤢🤣 even the chachis are more fun to watch (: hmm I think there's a story behind why she didnt get married .. honestly I think it's her attitude .. plus itni attractive nahin hai 🤣
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL Sara..she needs makeover ASAP..🤣
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her eyeliner is so over the top ... & i'm  afraid of whats under her beehive. just malice & anger 😕
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*FACEPALM* 😳

Mannu gayi kaam se...can't bear to watch this. 😔

Swamini Bua...🤬 Nothing to say about her...the looks she was giving Maanvi during her awesome Didi Tera Devar Deewana performance...mood kharab kardiya. 😡

I'm only looking forward to tomorrow to see Maanvi's imitation of Jeevika and her potential imitations of the brothers. 😳 I'm terrified to see what Mannu has in store for her. This may be the first step towards Jeevika's aggression towards Swamini because of Maanvi...can't wait to see how the CTs show this new twist!

Thank you SO much for the written promo and the promo link, guys! 🤗

PS - Nia looks absolutely STUNNING! LOVING the outfits that Nia, Krystle, Karan and Kushal are wearing these days...they look GOREGOUS! 😳
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

i know whats her problem. She is always after Manvi : (

and even today she was being such a B towards her.

agreed why was she giving her the evil eye! She's gonna be dancing at her sisters mehndi if you dont like it thn dont be there! n BG should be supporting her granddaughter but shes always onto her as well!! 😡  
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Eva*

*FACEPALM* 😳

Mannu gayi kaam se...can't bear to watch this. 😔

Swamini Bua...🤬 Nothing to say about her...the looks she was giving Maanvi during her awesome Didi Tera Devar Deewana performance...mood kharab kardiya. 😡

I'm only looking forward to tomorrow to see Maanvi's imitation of Jeevika and her potential imitations of the brothers. 😳 I'm terrified to see what Mannu has in store for her. This may be the first step towards Jeevika's aggression towards Swamini because of Maanvi...can't wait to see how the CTs show this new twist!

Thank you SO much for the written promo and the promo link, guys! 🤗

PS - Nia looks absolutely STUNNING! LOVING the outfits that Nia, Krystle, Karan and Kushal are wearing these days...they look GOREGOUS! 😳

yes nia absolutely looked gorgeous in this mehndi function only imagining how pretty she will look at the wedding! and thn viraat is totally gonna fall in love with her at the wedding day!  and hate the fact that he's blaming her for him to start singing when hes the one that brought it on! 
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Seriously Swamini can't take a joke! Free just hope Mannu doesn't get in big trouble 😕