Khushi Gets Engaged With Arnav Once Again

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi Getting Engaged Officially With Arnav

Here With A Fantastic Idea! Dear I want Khushi and Arnav to get engaged officially in front of everyone!

Have A Genius Idea For It!

On La and Arnav Engagement Day! Khushi and Her Family Is Here To Attend The Engagement! Now Its Turn For Make Wear The Rings!

When Arnav is going to make wear La the ring! The Light will go off and in dark the ring will go in Khushi's finger!

Click Like If You Agree!πŸ˜‰

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice idea... but chances are less
zaniax thumbnail
BRILLIANT IDEA !!!!! N QUITE POSSIBLE πŸ˜‰ Atleast i hope so...but then how will Khushi put the ring in Arnav's finger????Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar I think it may also can happen but same time I feel shyaam may play a trick marry Khushi in the engagement day of Arnav case then no one will attend to the wedding of Khushi...so may be Arnav will go to see Khushi and all can also happen...
but your idea is the best...
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

yaar I think it may also can happen but same time I feel shyaam may play a trick marry Khushi in the engagement day of Arnav case then no one will attend to the wedding of Khushi...so may be Arnav will go to see Khushi and all can also happen...

Thank You ! Hope CVs take me as story writer!πŸ˜†

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anu17

but shyam should be present at his jijaji's engagement ceromony... as he's near family. so i dont think the snake will try to fix the marriage of his's and kushi's on the same day as arnav's engaement day.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Khushi Getting Engaged Officially With Arnav

Here With A Fantastic Idea! Dear I want Khushi and Arnav to get engaged officially in front of everyone!

Have A Genius Idea For It!

On La and Arnav Engagement Day! Khushi and Her Family Is Here To Attend The Engagement! Now Its Turn For Make Wear The Rings!

When Arnav is going to make wear La the ring! The Light will go off and in dark the ring will go in Khushi's hand!

Click Like If You Agree!πŸ˜‰

La ASR engagement might not happen. IF IT DOES your idea is just perfectπŸ‘
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How about something wherein La cannot come forward for ring ceremony and some ghunghat on her head Khushi is asked to go forward instead of La...So actually Khushi in ghunghat and gets engaged...πŸ‘ ...This type of twists has happened in many serials here...but yeah mostly for marriage
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think some sort of ring exchange will happen between ASR and Khushi tomorrow while they are picking out rings. At least to check sizes:)

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ Edited by asmi202 - 12 years ago