Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

BTW Any idea about Dr. Ranganath joining them???πŸ˜• oh i really want him to join themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Maybe next week ...coz from one of his interviews..it appeared.. Vishal is in Dubai..to participate in air show
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u tanu...just finished watching today' episode...
nidhi is in good hands... anji the love guru..guides her to find out if vibe r coming from other end too...nidhi tries to get her new cool hair style noticeable ...finally does get acknowledged ..the wavy style...
i m definitely sure shushini has cheated her way to graduate as psych major...the chamiya comes up with most disgraceful,unrealistic analysis of human relation and behavior...she is pushing mallika to destruction...and mallika in rage ...ethics r going down the drain...ashu needs to redefine what  is friendship ????. needs stop pacifying her and stop pampering her ego...

i wish to see ranganth back...nidhi needs him to plan the strategy ..war is gonna get ugly..

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i too think when mallika finds from that lady that nidhi has done no mistakes...and after the picnic herself blinded with jealousy mallika will finally cross the line and implicate her with playing with a patient's life...i do not know how ashu is going to save nidhi...but hope he does come across some evidence of sabotage soon...

and yes he needs to redefine the meaning of friendship coz whom he treats as his friends treats him as his possession...her screaming shouting ,bitter remarks are unbearable now...how long will he be able to control himself...he already seem to be looking out of patience with her...
sun29 thumbnail

and yes ranganath needs to be back now...she will need him more now as her friend...
shamil thumbnail
I could not  control my laughter watching her antics ; she was more a like a 3 year old flaunting her new frock!  
Saiyya ji sre noticed it but he is not going to act 'over friendly & personal' at the H. Hence he just rubbed off all her attempt to get her hair style noticed.
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

I could not  control my laughter watching her antics ; she was more a like a 3 year old flaunting her new frock!  

Saiyya ji sre noticed it but he is not going to act 'over friendly & personal' at the H. Hence he just rubbed off all her attempt to get her hair style noticed.

i finally understood what ashu meant when he said it was impossible to be angry or upset with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i just could not stop myself from rofling at her anticsπŸ˜†...the way she pouted,sulked...awwwπŸ˜†

haan saiyyanji noticed it but is surely not going to tell her and also he was preoccupied with the house thing and raging world war with mallika...πŸ˜†...

i think ashu will finally be impressed with his titli not coz of hair style or stuff but her dedication for her job...it is necessary she proves mallika wrong and ashu's trust in her right😊
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@socceer... sunMeera..

isnt it amazing..how we are getting to see two sides of 'Advice' ...one where positiveness is working read Anji... other... negativity.. read Suhasini...!! While Anji.. tho initially not supportive.. understood her friend.. turned a leaf.. n started not only ..supporting but encouraging Nidhi.. Suhasini... has started to.. cloud.. Mallus rationality...almost eclipse whatever good/white she has in herself..

I love these subtle nuances in a show.. n m so happy to see it in KTLK..!!

@shamo... agree with u.. i felt too that Saiyan ji noticed the hairstyle.. but was pretty clearly demarcating...the boundary between prof n pers...!! Everytime..she went overboard..trying to get noticed...he made a blank face...πŸ˜† ...the way he finally commented on her hairstyle.. was damn naughty... he did that twirl of his fingers n Nidhi started to beam..!! 😳

Missing Ranga too... hope he is back from next week.. (Vishal.. we know u love planes.. but pls come back n help AshNi to fly their love plane)πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@socceer... sunMeera..

isnt it amazing..how we are getting to see two sides of 'Advice' ...one where positiveness is working read Anji... other... negativity.. read Suhasini...!! While Anji.. tho initially not supportive.. understood her friend.. turned a leaf.. n started not only ..supporting but encouraging Nidhi.. Suhasini... has started to.. cloud.. Mallus rationality...almost eclipse whatever good/white she has in herself..

I love these subtle nuances in a show.. n m so happy to see it in KTLK..!!

@shamo... agree with u.. i felt too that Saiyan ji noticed the hairstyle.. but was pretty clearly demarcating...the boundary between prof n pers...!! Everytime..she went overboard..trying to get noticed...he made a blank face...πŸ˜† ...the way he finally commented on her hairstyle.. was damn naughty... he did that twirl of his fingers n Nidhi started to beam..!! 😳

Missing Ranga too... hope he is back from next week.. (Vishal.. we know u love planes.. but pls come back n help AshNi to fly their love plane)πŸ˜†

tanu...amazing observation...πŸ‘...and yes we see two different voices of advice the same way we see two different woman in love too with same man...and we shall see the to outcomes too due to the wrong in it...sadly mallika may lose sucha considerate friend coz of her bhabhi ka ill advice and her own misjudgements and lose respect of her junior doctor and most importantly her own self respect as a doctor
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

tanu...amazing observation...πŸ‘...and yes we see two different voices of advice the same way we see two different woman in love too with same man...and we shall see the to outcomes too due to the wrong in it...sadly mallika may lose sucha considerate friend coz of her bhabhi ka ill advice and her own misjudgements and lose respect of her junior doctor and most importantly her own self respect as a doctor

I know.. i feel so bad for her.. yesterday she.. vented out her frustration before Suhasini too..that more than Suhasini... she is concerned about that sand ...thats slipping out of her hands..!! Her words that... she wuld never compromise her ethics... are gonna b back to haunt her n soon Ouch