wed episode very disappointing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
total disappointment...as very less of arhi...and more of snake's dialogues..which cant b digested...

cv's has pampered us by giving excellent wednesday's episodes till now, and first time, today, it was really disappointing...

tooo slow ...dragging dragging... wen r u gng to stop tis CV s??????????
that just spoiled the day for me
I thot it'll b good to watch...except the first 10 mins, everything was unnecessarily dragging n maha bore !!

It was one of those episodes that i'll never watch even if i had ample time n nth else to see (except the ArHi scenes ofcoz)
Well the precap also was not on ARHI ðŸ˜”
But still paayash track is also heart warming. Well im sure akash is talking about Arnav and LA. And payal thinks that she is talking abt her.Lol ðŸ˜† Well i so wish that she blurts out herself. 
Washout Wednesday indeed!

Well, we do realize that it is not logical to expect mind-blowing episodes everyday. But then, who said we are logical :P

But we will not give up! 

Here is hoping for a Thunderous Thursday and a Fantastic Friday!! :P

😉I know...except for the first 10 minutes...the episode was a FILLER...I mean with Khushi arranging the sagai & ASR taunting " I hope tumhe koi faraq nahi padta"...they shud have shown Khushi doing more like taking measurements for Arnav's clothes & rings ...that way v cud c more of ARHI together scenes & also how Khushi starts getting AFFECTED by ASR's engagement...there is a lottt of scope here...hope to c these thing sooon...😉😉
i agree, the epi was not up to the mark
yup the epi was dragging... but koi baat nhi... !!