Navya

What's the problem if the time slot changed ??????

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi dearies ,,,, ( i just share what i feel )

like i said ine the title
What's the problem if the time slot changed ??????

in the article they say "time slot will change" ,, they don't say it will changes to "afternoon" slot  !!!! right ???

ALSO ,,, its good for the TRP's too ,,,,, maybe ppl will watch the serial in other time slot !!! ,, ( Navya is with uttaran in the same time >>>>>> the biggest reason for low TRP's )

if you guys remeber ,,, pratigya was on 10pm slot before ( tere liye ) .. AND it had very less TRP 's ,, AND the SP team the time slot for some reason ...AND now , the serial has high TRP's !!!!!

GUYS this is just my point of view ,,,, feel free to share yours one 😊
Edited by f.s.m - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what if they shifted to afternoon oh NO plzz i knw its nt gone be shifted in afternoon
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Exactly Fawwaz Somebody started the topic.. Wat Will Happen if They Shif any time slot o AFTERNNON!
That was the BIG Problem!
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you fawwaz...they didnt tell that they r going to change the slot to afternoon...but everyone scaring becoz if they changed into afternoon slot schools/colleges/jobs going persons cant able to watch the episode...so that everyone tensed...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, lets not get all panicky. TB articles are not very accurate. I've tweeted Shaheer, walled Aayush and I believe other members of the forum are also trying to contact the production team and other members for news, so as of now, lets be calm and wait for some official news!
Anisha06 thumbnail
but if they shift it to 11pm n maryada in afternoon then it will be gud
emmykhann thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rashi_anya

but if they shift it to 11pm n maryada in afternoon then it will be gud

i was thinking da same
n thanks f.s.m 4 sharig it agree wid u
87jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't be panic guys...be positive...they will not shift the show in afternoon slot
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys lsn dn be panic read article carefully frst it menyiong tere mere sapnay is going off air and clenaing slot fr new serial why u guys are being panic regarding navya its just guess new nthing else and it also dint mention that new serial wil be havng time slot of navya or emmbh dnt wrry
f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

hey guys lsn dn be panic read article carefully frst it menyiong tere mere sapnay is going off air and clenaing slot fr new serial why u guys are being panic regarding navya its just guess new nthing else and it also dint mention that new serial wil be havng time slot of navya or emmbh dnt wrry

agree with you silla

AND why star plus change A great serial to afternoon slot ,,,, if they do that ,,,, SO SP will sucks !!! ( sorry to say )