Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the same. But the look at her face in the precap was hilarious🤣
manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but if swayam is rich then why he i weakling because dazzlers r rich if swayam i rich then why he always be in weakling team 
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In my view it was really not necessary to turn Swyum a rich guy.If Sharon falls fr him seeing hm rich then that is sad.

It will be good if Sharon fall in love with the Swaym who was not rich but was mad fr her.
This rich Swaym track dont sounds interesting to me.It's very ordinary and predictable😔
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this only because it is important to show Sharon that you can be nice and don't care two hoots about wealth and money, and right now there has been no progression in her character I feel, yeah she has a soft side which rarely ever comes out and her opinion or atleast what they show in the show is influenced by money, status or how cool people are. I think by making Swayam rich and him ignoring Sharon will make her empathise with people who are probably not as rich or well-connected as her. This is critical not only for the SwaRon love story but also for the progression of this character.
anya_17 thumbnail
hi guys...as u all cn figr it out that m a 'navya' fan but i watch d3 smtyms...i really like swayam's character...i think he's the most sensible one in the show...i like other characters also...i love vicky's comedy.. i really lkd the precap 2day...i think she'll feel lil guilty now on her words said to swayam abt his status
btw..i wanna knw 1 thing that did cvs shwd earlier that swayam is rich ?(to the viewers atleast)
Edited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninatish

Well everyone in IF except the Louisians knew that Swayam was rich and looks like its going to be revealed. I think this is how its going to play out, Sharon will find out of course and over the course of weeks will genuinely fall for Swayam but Swayam will think she likes him now because he is wealthy and he will reject her and then I think she will work towards winning Swayam back. I of course infer all this from that Changes galore article...what do u guys think?

i totally agreee,...can't wait to c sharon's exp wen c ll get to know swayam's truth,..waiting eagerly 4 tomorrow,..!
kriyansh_swaron thumbnail
jo bhi ho, is avatar mein swayam bohut hot lag raha hai ! 😳