kinjals heart will melt for gopi

Posted: 12 years ago
i think cv's have planned something good for gopi and  i think with these scenes of gopi and kinjal , kinjal will know how good gopi is i think thats why cv's have planned kinjal to stay in MM and join hands with gopi truly from her heart not for any kalakari. i hope so fingers crossed.
Nope. Kinjal is going to try and kill two birds with one stone. She is going to go after Dhawal and Gopi. But in the process she is only going to succeed in taking herself out!

Go Kinjal! Your time is coming! ðŸ˜†
dear I don't want to spoil your dreams but the only think that kinjal will take out of today's epi happenings is that gopi is stupid enough to protect a vamp like her and that she ruined her kalakari against dhaval. So she will go for revenge, which hopefully will break her neg like Shauna said 😆
Remember kinjal is the ICE queen  , she hates gopi even more now.
kinjal and good dont go together, kinjals will be thrown out of mm soon after her kalakaris are found out 
dont think kinjal heart will melt so easily coz even in past gopi has helped her but she never changed
No kinjal is a wicked witch now like shaun sed she will plot against both dhaval and gopi to get them out of mm , but this will lead to her own downfall and her kalakaries being exposed .I think her next plan will be to her detriment.
Kinjal will not change.  Gopi is not Anita and will never be her best friend.
Kinjal hates gopi, and I think she always will.  coz koki loves gopi more .
Originally posted by ANJ4

Kinjal hates gopi, and I think she always will.  coz koki loves gopi more .

totally kinjal hates her n she is jealous of her tht koki pays mre attention to gopi rathr than her bt y cant kinjal see tht gopi has always been there for  her whn she is in musibat gopi saves her from  being in trouble still she hates her she she shuld wht gopi reali is and tht she helps every1 including her tking her blame upon herself oh god kinjal needs to gt things straight and appreciate wht gopi does for her...