Come in and celebrate Shanak.. :) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by janavi07

hey u also remember this..when our shanak watched the 'english movie'their expression uff!i love this scene very much...cute khanak and beshram shaan...

lol.. How can I forget that.. That was pack full of fun..roflmao.. But I didn't get the diwali one.. Which one you are talking about?
Originally posted by angelic_leena_3

these shanak scenes made me crazy..shanak 1st sr scene..shanak in lamhon ke daman sequence.,shanak bathtub scene..

those were heavenly sensational.. 😍
Originally posted by sharon18

Hey interesting topic...well what attracted me the most was Shanak was a jolly coupleπŸ˜ƒand extremely funny and naughty...i was not a kind of relationship where the wife always waits on the husband,respects him etc...that was my major attraction...cause on the whole i don't like the was an Indian woman is portrayed in other soaps😑...more than the intimacy and other factors this is what i likedπŸ˜ƒComic element was too gudπŸ‘πŸΌ

true RBO was a perfect fusion of comedy and romance.. Gosh even today we love it so much..
Originally posted by sarah_zeen

lol.. How can I forget that.. That was pack full of fun..roflmao.. But I didn't get the diwali one.. Which one you are talking about?

diwali scene mean...that one when shaan lock the bedroom doar khanak was shock...after saw this...shaan demand the khanak to sheir parents gift.and khanak said no.that time shaan catched her blue dupatta.remember...
Originally posted by janavi07

diwali scene mean...that one when shaan lock the bedroom doar khanak was shock...after saw this...shaan demand the khanak to sheir parents gift.and khanak said no.that time shaan catched her blue dupatta.remember...

now I understand what you are talking about.. But that was not diwali occasion.. It was on the anniversary of sunil and madhvi.. πŸ˜›
Sarah lovely post All occasions wiht shanak are celebrations

i will tell which ever comes to my mind immediately 

I am reasoning some things which I find appealing to me personally 😊

1.SR 1 where I remember the entire forum was

super dead seeing shanaks very simple but lovely dress ofcourse teh picturisation πŸ˜Š

.and unanimously every one was so much praising yashus waistline ..So much so that we

wanted some magic to have that waistline πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ofcoursenone liked the rahul part

2.confession part -***daily we used to say today... she will confess ***and finally one fine

day confession happened Khanak(ym)  did it so well 😊so was shaan(kts) reactions

3 Almost all scenes of shanak from April 2010- october 2010 are  mostly original and are

immensely liked by all of us😊

4.shanak are a fun loving couple with* take it easy * policy..No melodrama ..they fight but

they make up soon ..That is loved by all of us😊

5.Apart from scenes., No heavy jewellery no designer costumes ..all characters are highly

realistic 😊

..especialy Khanak..had it been in some other popular  channel show ...they would hve

made her wear a heavy neck lace..heavy jhumkas ..glittering ...costumes

( really in real life I have not seen any one wearing them at home... or for that matter even in

functions

these days every one prefers mostly simple looks)

no 24/7 make up..for khanaak thank god ..otherwise some of them have it even while sleeping..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no . glittering designer dresses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and thank god they did not spoil her  natural beauty by converting her into somethign else

unnatural 😊

shaan  also wears simple good  clothes 😊I love shaan running after khanak always 😊

shanak are really unqiue with innocence charms ...fun ...everything in perfect measure ..love all their scenes 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Hello shriya loved yorr comment.. You said it all.. And yes the chase in their love was a total bliss.. It always added that extra attraction in their already perfect love... On that note I must hum the tune

'piche piche pyar ko nachane ka formule kaha se lata hain!'