Posted: 12 years ago

A very short OS on current Track...

So far the story as per the current track''''''

Vikram enters Khurana mansion in disguise & goes to Geet's room keeps the Gift & walks out. After receiving his call she takes a strong decision to meet him alone.  She calls Vikram & tells him that she is ready to meet him for the first & last time, as you promised me that after this meeting you will be away from my married life. 

Next day Geet goes to meet him at XYZ place. It was totally a dark room.  When the lights were on, Geet was😲 shocked to see the table which was decorated with flowers, card, champagne & cake''''''''.

She was about to leave'''. then she heard someone calling her  GEET''' the moment he came in front of her , She was scared seeing him .

Geet said Vikrammm  & slowly starts moving backwards but Vikram was quick to catch her.  Holding her wrist he pushed her in another room.  Geet tried to come out from the room but she could not reach to the main door.

Vikram : Aur mat tadpao mujhe Geet.  I was waiting for you Geet '' You love me that's y you came to meet me without telling Maan.  Come on Geet no one is there only U & I, forget that you got married to Maan. 

Geet : Stay away from me Vikram, don't even dare to touch me. She was trying to move near the main door . She got dash on the sofa & fell down.  Vikram came near to her & was trying to touch her face; Geet raised her hand to slap him but was caught by Vikram.  He was going totally mad for her & in that very moment he tried to Kiss her'Geet  with her full strength pushed him & started yelling'.. 

Geet :  Vikram, I never ever loved you in my life.  You told me that you want to meet me for the last time so I came.  Let me tell you one thing''.. I didn't came alone here Geet 😳 smiled , you want to meet the person who is with me  & pointed to the shadow.

When the spot light was flash Vikram was shocked to see Maan standing there with cross hands & giving a smile to him.

Virkam : Geet you can't do this to me, you have cheated me.

Geet : Vikram, maine toh kuch nahi kiya, Tit for Tat, you came in our house in disguise.  When everything was checked out then we came to know it was you, who came there.  So I decided to meet you alone without telling Maan, to save my family, my house.

Vikram : Only u two are there, tum dono mera kuch nahi bighad sakte hai' I can move out from here easily.

Maan : No ways Vikram,  Maan Singh Khurana koi bhi kaam adhura nahi chodata hai & of course it was my idea to send Geet  alone to meet you first so that she can keep you busy in talking & by that time I can make security arrangements & even call the police.  You were more anxious to meet Geet  & there you made a mistake by coming home. The moment she was to stepping out of the house .   

I stopped her & after discussing a lot we made a plan to trap you & c you are trapped.  Maan came close to Vikram & was about to slap him but Geet stopped him saying let her do it. Slapping & letting him know the reason behind her slaps & one tight slap he got from Maan ' reason for his slap was

Vikram tumne mere Geet ke saath jo kiya usske liye tha, mera mann kar raha tumhare haath tod du.

By that time Dev entered with Police Commissioner. Vikram was arrested, he turned back

I came here to get back my Geet, but I could not, I even tried to break each others trust that to failed'..  

For once & all i will come again to take revenge Maan Singh Khurana, but i will take what i want and at that time nobody can stop me. 

Note: Maan had trusted Geet more than his life & he was well aware that Geet would not break his trust.

YEH VIKRAM KABHI NAHI SUDHAREGA 😡

Narration : Manesha Shah
Written : Jyoti Pradhan 

Hope u all like it...

Guys do leave your comments.

Lovely yaar 😳
         Jabardast hai yaar 👏
         Asia hua toh fantastic

Lovely... wish this happens in real... 👏