Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lazzz

I dont know hw they will get married!!!

Bt deffo nt this option Elders arrange their marriage happily🤣

agreed! the only way any of the other might happen is if the family have to marry them by twist to avoid maya or whoever. in an interview kushal had mentioned that manvi will enter the house without the use of rituals etc but i dont know if he would agree to marrying her even to help her in illness bc he seems adverse to marriage .. itd take a long time for him to warm up to the idea OR he will have to do in a rash/split-second decision.  although, i think itd be super cute if they get married while Virat likes her and they fall in love after .. oh the possibilities😆
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Of Course They Will Pretend  To Be Married To Make Jeevika and Manvi Can Be Close With Virat,,,
cdeevianee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think due to Maanvi's illness Virat will marry her so as she can be with her sister and all and later on they will fall in love..
StarStruckLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Virat will come to know about Manvi's cancer & marry her so that her treatment can be done without any complications... and then start falling in love...😊
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think virat is this kind of guy, jo bas aise hi maanvi se shaadi kar le ga. Aur i neither think, ke in dono ki itni jaldi koi shaadi hone waali hai!
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have no idea but i like the running away idea
SwatiVirMan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think that they already like each other, however don't realise the fact that they actually do. so therefore when maanvi becomes ill virat ,ight care for her and realise his feelings towards her. also SB will be happy with maanvi that she TRIED to help her get viraat and maya back together in the condition she was in.
MairMayuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats a great idea i like it 
varshificat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the virmaan story is goin to take some time coz of manvi's health and the swamini factor , the realization - confection is also gonna take some time to come from both the sides together as far as virat and manvi 's  marrage is concared it is goin to be a happy thing yet a long process with virat's ex maya in the picture . and to make thing harder in virmaan love story their is manvi 's emotional atachment to her sis. jeevika for whom manvi was , is and always will be ready to fight all odds 😛 
VARSHITA
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think the show will end when these 2 get married or it will be viren convincing bua for a proper marriage - though quick one where virat can take care of maanvi