New SS: Marriages are destiny's decision!!Pt2 pg15

Posted: 12 years ago

Prologue

The whole house is decorated with flowers and ornaments.  There is a mandap in the centre of the living room.

Everybody is busy in doing some chores.  The pundit is uttering the mantras.

The pundit says to a guy standing nearby

"Call the bridegroom"

"Jee punditji."  And the guy goes inside and brought with him a nearly 10 years boy dressed in a little sherwani and wearing a sehra.

The guy made the 'boy' sit in the mandap while the little kid complains "Dad!  Why do I have to wear these flowers?  I can't see anything!!" the boy said innocently indicating towards his sehra.

And his dad takes away his sehra from his face.  The boy is very beautiful but there's a hint of arrogance in his eyes.  The arrogance that he has inherited from his father.

The pundit asks the boy "Beta, aapka naam kya hai?" [whats ur name?]

The boy lifts his chin up in pride and says "Maan Singh Khurana."

And the pundit gets back into uttering the mantras.

After few minutes the pundit asks them to get the bride.

Maan's father indicates towards a lady and says "Bhabi, Geet ko le aayiye" [get geet]

And the lady gets a 5 year old girl dressed in a little red bridal outfit and make her sit next to Maan.

Geet looks at Maan and says in a baby voice "Maan, thou all altho doing the puda?" [Maan, u r also doing the puja?]

Maan looks at her but says arrogantly "Hmm."

After some time geet says to her mother "Mom, when will this puja finish?" and then geet's eyes fell on her father who was glaring at her angrily and she gets mum.  Geet is very scared of her father.

And then the marriage took place smoothly without any interruption from anybody without the knowledge of both bride and bridegroom as what was happening.  For both of them, they were part of strange kind of puja in which they had to dress gaudily.

They didn't know that this one act of theirs were gonna change their lives in future forever.

In the end the pundit asks both of them to take the blessings of the elders and announced that from now onwards Geet Handa is Geet Maan Singh Khurana.

The name of Geet with his name ticked something in Maan.  He felt as if something was wrong.

And then the pundit says "From now onwards you both are husband and wife."

The words sink in Maan and he realised what was happening here.  They were not sitting in some puja, they were getting married!!!  He was not old enough to understand the real meaning of marriage, all he knew was when you get married, you have kids.

He looks at geet frowning angrily and takes a step back.  He was himself a kid, how the hell he was gonna take care of other kids??!!!

While on the other hand, Geet was too young to understand as if what has just happened.  She was just happy that the puja is finished and now she can go and play!!!

Part 1---scroll down

Link to my other writings Maaneet land

Ok friends...this is also one of my random stuff...actually found it on my phone notes that i wrote some months ago, but never posted it!  it was before the OS: Love knows no bounds.  As you have realised that this is also about child marriage...so the idea is taken from that... but the story and concept is different!!!

well I'll try to continue it after my wedding😳

Regarding PMs: No PMs will be sent after 26 November to April 2012!!  Here's a link to the post where I will put on the notifications...so keep an eye out for this post...Or add me at FB with email: [email protected]

Plz hit the like and do comment

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Character Sketch

Geet Handa Khurana: Beautiful, intelligent, smart, rich and a strong-minded girl.  She is very pampered at her home by everyone other than her father.  She is very scared of her father.  Her father's word is a law for her.
Relationship Status: Committed girlfriend to Ronit
                                        Married to Maan Singh Khurana
                                        HELP!!!!!!

History of both relationships: Ronit: She doesnt love Ronit and neither believes in love.  Her family is unaware of her relationship with Ronit
Maan: She is unaware of her marriage to him.  According to her, she is Geet Handa

Maan Singh Khurana:  Arrogant, dominant, ruthless businessman.  MD and Chairman of Khurana Constructions.  Respects cultural and family values alot.
Relationship Status: Married to Geet Handa Khurana

Other characters will be introduced as the story will progress

Index
Prologue scroll up
Part 1 scroll down

Part 2
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow 10 yr old maan is arrogant !!! 
hope he dosent get angry on geet .. 
do continue soon 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
maan is arrogant at an age of 10
geet is innocennt and a baby of 5 year old
loved the knowledge of maan about mariage that u would get kids after mariage and he think how can he mnage kids as he is also  kid pz dont let maan to be rude towards geet
Arsheela thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm jazz
another ff
best of Luck
amreenshameem thumbnail
Do cont soon
Nanha dulha with arrogance
Nd nanhi dulhan with innocence

Part 1

15 years later

5 motorbikes on the road trying to get infront of each other.  The bikes are going very fast.  So many cars have put on abrupt brakes from saving to hit one or the other bike, but the bikers in black helmets didn't stop!!

They did all kinds of stunts in order to get an upper hand in the race and win the race.

They even try to hit each other to win.  3 bikes were not fortunate enough to complete the race and fell in between somewhere.

When they enter the college gates, only 2 bikes were remaining. 

The biker in red bike was trying very hard to overtake the biker in black, but is always unsuccessful.

All the students were standing in a line on both sides cheering for the bikers.

At last the red biker managed to come parallel to the black biker...

When few meters away from the finishing line, the black biker suddenly moves the bike towards the red biker and the later lost the balance and fell!!

And the black biker finishes the race line and stops, hence winning the race!!

The black biker takes off the helmet, and under it the face of a beautiful girl with long hair gets visible.

She smiles and looks around at all the students who were cheering for her and shouting

"GEET, GEET, GEET..."

Geet gets off from her bike and goes towards the red biker who was looking down with humiliation.

"So Rahul, next time Geet Handa ko challenge karne se pehle apni aukaat dekh lena!!" she said in a bitchy style.

Suddenly a girl of almost Geet's age comes running towards Geet and said "O yaar Geet, tu bhi na!  What if something has happened to you?!" she was worried.

"Chill Pinky!!" she said coolly and starts walking "Nothing's gonna happen to me!!  Lekin us Rahul ke bachche ko sabak sikhana zaroori tha!!"

"Geet, wo sab to theek hai.  But have you thought if your dad comes to know about this?" Pinky said.

Geet gulps down her saliva in fear at the mention of her father's name.  But then she fakes bravery and says "Pinky tu bhi na!  Ek number ki darpok hai!!  Dad ko kaise pata chalega?  Jab na tu unhein kuch batayegi, aur na main!!"  and she smiles slyly.

Pinky shakes her head unbelievably at her best friend, and they both went into the class...

SOMEWHERE  IN  DELHI

A guy enters in his office and everybody stands up with the sudden appearance of their boss.

Everybody's breath is stopped unknowingly in fear as they saw him walking swiftly.

The guy is talking on the phone.  He is saying angrily "Mr. Chopra, aap achhi tarah se jaante hain ke mujhe laaparwahi bilkul pasand nahin hai.  Agar aap ko mere saath kaam karna hai, to mere tareeke se karna hoga.  Warna aap koi aur construction company dhoond sakte hain!!" he paused for few moments as he listened to the other person on the phone "Ho jayega nahin, ho jaana chahiye!!" and he hangs up as he enters his cabin.

Everybody outside takes a sigh of relief.

A guy say to another "Yaar lagta hai aaj Maan sir ka mood phir se kharaab hai!"

The other guy says "Ismein nayi baat koun si hai?!  Unka mood kabhi achcha hota bhi hai!!  Ab kaam karein, iss se pehle ke boss hamaari chhuti kar dein!!"

And everybody gets back to their work again.

Maan is in his cabin working on his laptop, when his phone rang...

Maan:  Yes Dadima

Dadima: Maan beta, I've called you to remind you that today Geet is coming back from Mumbai.

The moment he heard Geet's name, anger started flooding his face.

Dadima continues...

Dadima:  To aapko hamaare saath unhein receive karne airport chalna hai.

Maan said angrily

Maan: Dadima (but then controls his anger as he realises that he is talking to his Dadima)  I have lots of work in office.  I won't be able to come!!

Dadima:  Par Maan, aapka chalna bohat zaroori hai.  Geet aapki patni hain!

Maan's anger was getting out of control now.  But he didn't want to take his anger out on Dadima, so he made an excuse

Maan: Dadima, clients mera wait kar rahe hain.  Main aapse baad mein baat karta hoon.

And he hangs up without waiting for a reply from other side.

And he switches off his phone and calls the intercom..

A girl picks up "Yes sir?"

"Tasha, if anyone calls from my home, tell them I'm busy in a meeting."

"Yes sir"

And he hangs up, still trying to control his anger.

Maan was aware of the fact that he was married to Geet at the age of 10...the age when he hadn't even came out of his childhood, his parents have married him without his knowledge.  He has never been able to forgive his parents for that!!

When he has grown up a little, he has been told the reason for that child-marriage.

Geet's father Mohinder and Maan's father Vikrant were childhood friends.  And to turn their friendship into relationship, Mohinder has promised Geet's hand in marriage to Maan at the day of Geet's birth.

But after few years, Vikrant has known that he was suffering from cancer but he wanted to see Maan's wedding before dying.

So mohinder had suggested that they'll marry Maan and Geet now, but would do the bidaai when Geet will be 20 years old and both Maan and Geet would be old enough to understand the meaning of marriage.

After the wedding, Geet's family has moved to Mumbai.  But they have been back last month and today Geet was coming back.

Maan has never seen Geet after their wedding day, but he hated her to the core.  He somehow blamed her for taking away the right from him to take the most important decision of his life: Marriage!

He hated her because he thought that if she hasn't existed, he would have been free.  Free to choose his life partner, free to live his life.  She has been forced on him, and he hated that!!

He was never able to go near any woman, as his principles always stopped him.  He hated Geet, but at the same time he knew he was married.  Whenever any girl approached him, the face of a 5-year old girl dressed in red bridal outfit pops up in front of his eyes, and he was never able to make himself go for any girl.

He has never seen the grown up form of Geet.  Because of his hatred, whenever Dadima tried to show him her latest pictures, he would tear it or burn it without looking at it.  And he wished he never has to see her jinxed face ever in his life!!!

And today, she was coming back. 

It was already decided between the two families that Geet's bidaai will be done now as both of them are old enough.

He knew that next week, she was turning 20, and also that was the day he has dreaded for years: her bidaai!!!

Part 2

Plz hit the like and do comment

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first part was awesome
so geet is girlfriend but doesnt love it
k continue soon
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail