India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

fan-fic

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

i was reading this fan fic yesterday and i really liked it but i forgot the name of it ans who wrote it, but i kind of remember the story,it took place in high skool ok it was like in this story kripa was fat, and she liked angand, but angad just liked her as a friend, and to the point that i read it angad was goin out with mishty, and angad and kripa get assigned a project together. they also first meet at a mandir. this is all i remember, can you guys please help me find wut fan fic this is!

Thanks, and please help!

p.s. i already tried the fan fic section but i didn't find anything, maybe b/c i only looked at the first few pgs but it wasa really hot topic yesterday, sice it was wouldn't it be on the first few pgs!?

muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
nevermind guys i found the fan fic!
riaaa Senior Member
riaaa
riaaa

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
LOL the fanfic u were lukin 4 sounded like the tht shw dekho magar pyaar se LOL LOL LOL
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
the fanfic i was lukin for name's was "do looks matter?" well anywaz thanks 4 replying
and riaa i never heard of that show!is it good?
s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Smile Wink
angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hey the story seeems interesting plez post the link of the fan fic here Big smile
muqualp IF-Sizzlerz
muqualp
muqualp

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
you can find it here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=136799
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index