Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks a lot u guys for ur feedbacks. i m sry i wasnt able to continue i was very bz. ill post a part tomorrow if i cant then ill post it before sunday. 😊
till next time 😊
zarna thumbnail
HEY GUYS   , im sorry for not finishing the story. i have a bad news you guys are going to have to wiat 2 months for the parts since im going to india i wont b able to come to forums and finish up the story.

im really sorry for not finishing the story     , but ill finish it as soon as i come back.
Edited by zarna - 17 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awe don't worry about it! Have a safe and fun trip!
zarna thumbnail
part 8

scene 1
--------------------------------------------------------
misty was pacing the corridor of the hospital when someone tapped on her shoulder. misty turned and smiled at the person. taking the hand of the lady misty began to walk away from the icu and in to the lobby.

" why did u call me here misty?"

" shhh. speak slowly i dont want anyone to hear about this. ok i want you to keep an eye on Mrs. Agrawal. i think she is behind the accident. i want you to find out all the facts and information you can about the accident. do you understand?"

"misty have you gone crazy? wat if she douts me and fires me from the job wat am i going to do then?"

" oh come on Shalini you cant even do this for me? you are her PA and you cant even keep an eye on her? thats just some joke. if she doutes then you can tell her that a PA is supposed to help in every way they can or make something up. come on i need your help why cant you do this for me. if not for me then do it for angad. plz. shalini."

" k misty. we are friends after all. ill do as you say. dont call me ill call you i dont want Mrs. Agrawal to doute and kick me out before the task is done. i should leave now ill come back later to meet angad. bye. you take care."

with taht shalini was gone.

scene 2
misty began to leave towards the icu when she saw karishma standing in front of the statue of Ganesh. misty decided to walk to her and so she did.

karishma turned as misty put a hand on her shoulder. tears immediately begane to stream down karishma's cheeks. misty gave tight hugg to karishma and started storking her hair. karishma cried more as she began to think about her father. misty made karishma sit down and wiped teh tears from her cheeks. karishma was starting to calm down a little.

" aunty, dad will get better right. he will wake up and tell me that he will stay with us forever right?"

misty just nodded her head and continued stroking karishma's hair. karishma put her head on misty's shoulder and tried to sleep but couldnt because as soon as she tried to sleep she started to fear that when she wakes up her father might not be there.

misty looked at karishma's worried face. misty was scared as well. she was afraid of lossing her best friend after kripa. misty and angad were good friends since college but kripa was her best friend and her cousin. misty closed her eyes thinking about all the good memories she shared with kripa and angad. a smile appeared on her face.

"mom?" prithvi called her standing few feet away from msity and karishma. misty opened her eyes and karishma looked at prithvi.

" mom i think i should take karishma home for a while can you stay here?" prithvi said sitting down next to karishma.

" no i wont go home prithvi ill stay here until my father is well. i dont care how many hours it takes but i wont go from here." karishma said standing up from the bench.

"beta prithvi is right. i think you should go home for a while get fresh and then come back to the hospital. ill stay and take care of your father i promise and i also promise if god him self comes down to get him i wont let your father go. i promise you honey. he will be here when you come back. he will be fine and back to his senses when you come back from home. prithvi take her home." misty said putting karishma's hand into prithvi's.

prithvi began to move and karishma tried to stay at the hospital but she ened up going home with prithvi.

scene 3
karishma took a hot shower and drank 3 muggs of coffee. prithvi also took bath and relaxed in the living room. karishma sat holding prithvi very tightly. prithvi stayed with her througth out the night. it was about 5 or 6 in the morning when karishma slowly fell a sleep. prithvi just sat there with his eyes closed next to sleeping karishma.

"daddyyyyyy!!!!!" karishma screamed waking up from a nightmare. prithvi opened his eyes and looked at the scared karishma. he started stroking her hair to calm her down.

"shhh. karishma babe calm down nothing will happen to uncle. karishma calm down honey plz." he continued stroking her hair.

" daddy. he died prithvi he died. he left us. i wanna go to the hospital now." she got up from the bed and started throwing things around the room.

" you cant leave me daddy. come back plz. mom plz tell god to send daddy back. i no god wont let you come back but plz mom let daddy come back. dont take him from me mom plz. plz." screamed karishma now throwing a glass vase at the 53" hd TV.

prithvi ran to karishma and tried to stop her but she didnt budge. he had only one option left and he gave karishma a tight slap and hugged her quickly. karishma now calm down and began to cry. prithvi took her back to the couch. karishma still cried in prithvi's arms. prithvi couldnt take it any more. he wanted everything to go back to normal. he wanted angad to be fine and karishma to be happy and smiling again. he knew he was asking for a miracle. but he hoped anyways. he closed his eyes tightly and wished. he wished for angad to get better. that was the only way he can save his karishma. taht was the only way he can save his life and his love.

THE END

Hey guys hope u like this part. ill continue when i can.
zarna thumbnail
hey guys im back. well i had fun in india and missed I-F alot. well herez the next part hope u all like it. dont forget to leave feed back.