Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: taniks

Bubble , hah y u stomping on my hopes lol but let's face it how many of us walked into the bathroom accidentally while our partners are in there so y not ahem . I just think it is such a waste of a gorgeous man , at 7.30pm they show suhana and eshaan romancing each other so its only 30mins difference. Anyway I know sns is old fashion but babe let's face it that man needs to do sumthing fast or as nafisa says he is gonna jump her bones , I just get the feelin that from last week scenes and yesterday he is ready to be with her in the nearest dark closest or pantry (lol) . So their s.r will see a decorate room and him coming towards her , then walala next morning.we have to help the cvs to show their innocent but passionately intense lovestory without showing any flesh. So girls no shirtless ahem carrying gopi into the room (sigh) (lol)

Heheh! You're right - it is shame to waste Naz on fuddy duddy moves but see that's how they're building it. As it S** is between the ears kinda thing.

But I totally agree - what sort of a romance is this, where the highest point is giving her a shirt to wash! 😑 for heavens' sake! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A shirtness Nazim would be great but I'd also like to see accidental touches, casual intimacies - like she's getting ready, he's combing his hair behind her... wet hair, helping her down a stool, holding her for some excuse at all... pushing off that pallu of hers!
Come on CVs - see how IPKKND is hotting up the screens... we deserve a little sexiness too!
Bubble

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its amazing that both these series have the same writers , anyway they sharing a room is too clinical at the moment ,they must be accidents as bubble sed that leads to intimate moments. My bedroom is not as large has Ahems but its no shoe box either , my husband and I always get in each others way even though we have a dressing room . There must tyms when she wakes up and his blanket has slipped onto the floor and she goes to the sofa to recover him since nowdays he is light sleeper he wakes up with a jerk causing her to fall on him. Pls cvs use ur imagination the eyelocks were so cute but now u have to pick it up a level .
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapbubble

But I totally agree - what sort of a romance is this, where the highest point is giving her a shirt to wash! 😑 for heavens' sake! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. .seriously and i am tired of chai.. from the day 1 of marriage, all they show is gopi making, taking, giving tea to Aham or Aham demanding tea from her.
Cant they really think of anything else.. how about Aham asking her to make somehting he likes for a start.. there are so many things they can show and they go for giving shirt to wash as a romantic scene.. if he had removed the one he was wearing in front of her to give for washing, then it would have been a different thing πŸ˜ƒ

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukri

LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. .seriously and i am tired of chai.. from the day 1 of marriage, all they show is gopi making, taking, giving tea to Aham or Aham demanding tea from her.
Cant they really think of anything else.. how about Aham asking her to make somehting he likes for a start.. there are so many things they can show and they go for giving shirt to wash as a romantic scene.. if he had removed the one he was wearing in front of her to give for washing, then it would have been a different thing πŸ˜ƒ

@bold 🀣 🀣 so Shauna is right the whole threat is just about us wanting to see a shirtless Nazim 🀣 🀣
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Alright if the 7pm slot is the only barrier between us and a spicy Gohem scene I'm gonna start hoping for it to move to another slot just for the time of the sr. I would love to see a shirtless ahem πŸ˜†

Or how about once a week that would give us a nice dose of spicyness every week 🀣
Don't worry just kidding

shirtless ahem,wowπŸ˜πŸ˜†
hope this happens in realityπŸ˜†