Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Great post as always πŸ˜†

I am quite happy to see some spice in the show ..finally !!!.  bahut ho gaya ..same to same..

"Khushi fall.. ASR - catch... rabba ve."   ..hope writers get some awesome "teer nishane pe" kind dialogues to Khushi and ASR.. and I will be happy..

My only other request is..make ASR and Khushi look stylish and cool when delivering the punches.. no more rona dhona..and staring into horizon at stars and ansoon se bhari ankhen.. enough of that.. bicharapana.. .. ..πŸ˜ƒ

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sush!

Bang on!

Indeed they are playing a game of Chicken...

With his each attempt to make her accept, he hurts her...With his each attempt to hurt her, she gets stronger and denies that he has no power  to hurt her, With her each denial , his agony increases and ends up in hurting her more!

They will be traveling in the same track unless something big happens to change their direction...
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ASR  is being pushed by kushi who is not giving up the race..she is matching him at every move..ASR is pushing her so much that she even had to say good things about Shyam..yucky🀒...He said to La I am happy..she gave it baack to him..yes even I am very happy. Though both know they didnt mean it..still they are hurt to hear this from each other. Kya kare inn dono ka?

Sush..When will we come to know the results of this game ?πŸ˜† Who will be the chicken?πŸ˜‰
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Princess!

She is being honest...when she asks ...why aren't you happy...if money makes you happy...She is the logical one in this relationship...don't you think?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Zu ...you are right...he left her no choice but to praise the snake...YIKES!!

Ratna...ASR mein Akkal ...se zyada Akad heiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Divya...Arnie boy to style mein tha...Back in his Guest House wali shirt!!!

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Princess!

She is being honest...when she asks ...why aren't you happy...if money makes you happy...She is the logical one in this relationship...don't you think?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you Sush...but he did not mean that too...he very well knows that she is not the one who falls for money...he just uses as the last straw...as he always used to do!

And Arnav has to come out of his self imposed Vanvaas...Else he can sing a duet with his plants as he does every day n night!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chick chick chicken run!!!!!

hola sush πŸ€—

agree!! arnav's being extremely impossibly & such a bully. OMG i don't have patience to tolerate him and im glad im not khushi cuz if i was khushi i'd have slapped him hard followed by a hawt smoochie of course🀣

psst: love your daily lounge's title; sushpective!! pretty impressive & cute
bikerider thumbnail
@shweta very nicely said,  there are two ways
one to see akad ASR forcing kushi to agree her feelings for him so as the ego booster and he can have his ride when shyam stuff comes out.
or romantic arnav who wants to know if even kushi feels the same way he feels πŸ˜ƒ

i fluctuate between these two i  hate to admit that sometime its very depressing i have to keep reminding myself that these two are fictional and does not need the attention i give them.

@zu any wonder why the question ofcourse we are chicks here  πŸ˜‰

yeah when arnav cornered her to say nice things about snake i was like

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Game of chicken indeed. Now only ShyaMus exposure might make ASR helpless and for his Di only he might take the ultimate decision to marry KKG. Without Shyamu I don't see any other possibility. Nice post Sush.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hola sush πŸ€—
loved the post and loved all the replies...I am still in no mood of adding anything more... I will just wait and watch the current fluctuations in the story. πŸ˜³

P.S. I love the word sushpective...reminds me of truthiness coined by steven colbert πŸ˜†
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey NadZπŸ€—...Give him one from my side tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( I mean a smack on the head...)This boy really needed a mommy!πŸ˜ƒ

I have to thank Renu for suggesting the title Sushpective...πŸ˜ƒ    
Princess...The money dialogue is getting so old...πŸ₯±...You are right ...this is his last resortπŸ˜†  

Sharu...I think ASR's love and Ego are all combined into one...in Punjabi they call it "Sanga Pyaar".

Trina...I really hope the CVs don't divert the story now with Payash and all...and just get the Shyamu track done once in for all...I just can't take him touching Khuhsi's hand either...YUCK>>>>

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago