SKY IS VERY ENTERTAINING and UPFRONT

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked the way aky entertains, otherwise this show was so boring.i skipped a few episodes befpre he entered..now its interesting and he actually makes it LIGHT and fun! He may ise humor to tell people what he thinks but he says it on their FACE! he told Sid he was scting like Shonali, he told Amar about Vida and him...whjatever he feels its on his face.there is nothing he says in the back that he has not said in front of the person at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch the show for entertainment and only SKy provides it, NEVER NEVER has anyone on this show/season has made anyone laugh..whatever little anyone does - its SKY!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoyamom33

I really liked the way aky entertains, otherwise this show was so boring.i skipped a few episodes befpre he entered..now its interesting and he actually makes it LIGHT and fun! He may ise humor to tell people what he thinks but he says it on their FACE! he told Sid he was scting like Shonali, he told Amar about Vida and him...whjatever he feels its on his face.there is nothing he says in the back that he has not said in front of the person at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watch the show for entertainment and only SKy provides it, NEVER NEVER has anyone on this show/season has made anyone laugh..whatever little anyone does - its SKY!

Kya baaath hai!!!!!!! i agree 100% Big boss dekha aur sky ko nahi dekha to kya khaak big boss dekha!? ðŸ˜‰
Juanita thumbnail
My take on Sky...

The biggest prob with Sky is he cannot take what he dishes out... he always has to have the last word. He's looking at the world through coloured lenses and he sees all wrong when it is not his friend. He has after all have to be always right... others are all wrong...

His humour is not light & fun... his humour is crass and of bad taste. 
He might have been in your face earlier, but now he's bitching about people behind their back full time.
When he told Sid you are acting like Shonali, Sid replied you are acting like PM... but he didnt elaborate all that he said behind Sid's back to PB, Juhi & Amar.
Whatever he said about Amar & Vida was incorrect. Whatever he did was not only wrong, but demeaning... 

Well, I dont know how much entertainment he provides, but I know one thing - he brings out anger in many people who watch BB. 

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Juanita

My take on Sky...

The biggest prob with Sky is he cannot take what he dishes out... he always has to have the last word. He's looking at the world through coloured lenses and he sees all wrong when it is not his friend. He has after all have to be always right... others are all wrong...

Kindly speak for youself- he bring's much entertainment for me. All his nautanki's are welcomed cause we aren't frigging watching big boss to see yet another un-realistic, overtly sweetened saas bahu wale serial. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sky hai toh fun😆 hai...varne BB ke ghar mein ghum hi ghum hai
Jun786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shooli

sky - phus🤢

I suggest that you watch Aastha and Sanskruti channel ...because thats what the rest of the house mates do ...eat, sleep ,drink and meditate...without sky the show is boring.
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too watch this show just for Sky.  Irritating others is an art and Sky is very good at it and you need people like him in shows like this.  
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jun786

I suggest that you watch Aastha and Sanskruti channel ...because thats what the rest of the house mates do ...eat, sleep ,drink and meditate...without sky the show is boring.

rest of the members r entertaining for me

sky - phus phus🤢

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If he wants to share his own opinions with others, there is a humane way to do so.

To humiliate someone, to accuse someone, to judge someone is not conyeing his "feelings", it is just surpressing the other person.

I have NEVER laughed when he would speak to someone at such rude manner.

He is just appauled by the fact that Sid has decided to change his behaviour and not follow him around anymore.

Yes it is always best to tell someone something on their face rather than back bite. But your Sky jaan is backbiting and also creating rukus just because he can't stand when people stand up to him!

He just playing a dirty filthy game. Suits his personality well.
Vimmi. thumbnail

YUK , PHUS, STUPID , WHO ELSE SKY...PLEASE POST PE MAAAZAK MAT KARO. IF MEMBERS TO SHARM SE MAR JAYNGEY.