Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _Precious_

So I assume we don't need to request for a telly buzz article to the telly article team, since the buzz effect can't be sustained in the following weeks. It would be great if they are going to include TRPs to the ranking of show as well as the cast. Most of the cast in the first 20 have a huge fan following compared to SNS cast. Compared to others they have less number of comments though there are more 'likes'. Some of the cast who managed to climb up within 20 ranks have had telly articles last week.
The only way to raise their rank is to encourage more people to join their fan clubs and comment at least twice a day.

Nisha, I sent you a pm for the long note about TellyBuzz articles in that one you will see the response from them about TB articles, more or less they said we will do an interview with the celebrity if they is noteworthy news, so Rashi getting caught after 1year and half is definitely noteworthy that's why she got an article. 

About increasing fans in the fan clubs we have increased them, before we stated the campaign Giaa Manek had less then 400 fans in her club now she has over that and similarly the others, we have also a new club with Vandana with fans also helping us. But granted some of the celebrities have more fans that is why we had a scrap challenge...to get new fans, current inactive fans were sent scraps so that other fans on India Forums could see the scrapbooks (which are open to everyone to view) in whatever forum that fan is active in and see our campaign and come here to join our campaign, that is why we sent scraps.

Commenting more then once is possible if people comment on images as well as the fan pages every day. That you can do without having another PC or smartphone.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There needs to be a buzz article for all shows each week to be fair. Or buzz should not be included as a parameter to calculate rankings.