Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what's happening with cast ranking?

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There was huge increase in the commenting and liking of others comments for the cast and their new pictures since the pm/scrap drive last week. Still ranks keep on dropping except for Rupal. What's happening? Is there any point in continuing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Don't say that!, i know were all upset but come 'Hum saath saath hai',we can do this,we need to work extra hard to get the cast rankings UP!,come on be postive😉
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We need to continue!!
Everyone has put a lot of effort into the campaign and attempting to raise the rankings. It hasn't gone as expected this week but if we keep positive and continue commenting we sill surely see a rise in rankings again soon.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Precious_

There was huge increase in the commenting and liking of others comments for the cast and their new pictures since the pm/scrap drive last week. Still ranks keep on dropping except for Rupal. What's happening? Is there any point in continuing.

Nisha all negative comments must be sent to me via pm first before you post them on the forum so I can at least explain to you what is happening, in the rankings.

that means I have time to go snoop at those around for example our 4 leads, those ranked around them, we need to go check what they are doing, scouting is required.

How many images they have up, how many comments they are making per hour on the fan page and images check their videos on the main page, how many people are commenting, rating them etc, so all we are supposed to be doing lets go see what the competition is doing, for us to get a better idea.

Also Tellybuzz articles are skewing (altering the true picture), that is why I gave you the information about Tellybuzz articles.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Don't say that!, i know were all upset but come 'Hum saath saath hai',we can do this,we need to work extra hard to get the cast rankings UP!,come on be postive😉

Sorry, if I sounded discouraging, I couldn't help it. We will certainly continue our efforts. Thanks for cheering me up.