pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u all for the wonderful advice stop watching Aksh really my life is at peace today my brain is no cracking. Relaxed i am no doubt

Becaause i cant stand a sissy girl thats true than if a girl is so sissy her life' first step sasra is hell than her children what will be worse than hell.

Next the team of YRKKH u have lost an audience TV close what is the effect for them
I know why college performer even to quite a booing audience is the art of the artist not telling the booing audince get up and go but perform so that the booing audience claps thats an artist.

Well adios.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kinny11

I would agree with you earlier even I thought the character was good but now getting too cliched the audience are lOosing interest and the down hill will be seen

Becaause i cant stand a sissy girl thats true than if a girl is so sissy her life' first step sasra is hell than her children what will be worse than hell.

The stastaing capacity is out of the door

Your thoughts are just right

A performe always knows kinny that a booing audience is better than no audience at all atleast the tickets sold performers salary no tikcets sold no salary 🤢 And the whole team suffered for one person when there are many strong characters in the same but now the whole team is paying no salary to none no tickets sold When only correction is required and the whole show moves on and just because of one person not all the persons in that play.
To bring up strong generations mothers are suppose to be the strongest that is the reason that fathers sons and brothers are bold they dont come out from fathers womb they come out from mothers womb if mother is weak we dont have our Alexanders

Edited by pearlali - 12 years ago