Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Actually these people have no idea...how ugly they are looking..and I don't mean...their physical appearance...i am talking about their attitude...when they will leave the BB house is when they will realise...what public thinks about themπŸ˜†...itni sharm aayegi in teeno ko...ki ye khud iceland chale jaayenge...pehli gaadi pakar karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lolz i hope k wahan se vapis koi gaadi na aati hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap_fan

I never watched her previous reality show Pati, patni aur woh...but heard a lot about it on this forum and how she behaved, and then her husband was calm and queit...
I really applaud that guy!!πŸ‘
I also heard that she came to big boss to correct her image of what it was perceived in the previous show...but i think she is going the opposite direction of what she came to achieve.

Either ways...I wish her good luck..I don't think she will ever change...
But 1 thing for sure..she will be a GREAT FRIEND and will ALWAYS support them no matter what..which also a not a bad thing

Just wait and watch when the shit hits the fan, which one of the three remain friends. 
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
these 3 losers were telling Sunny that people will  talk to you sweetly and  butter you up so that you do not nominate them ... soon after that Sky was  with his lecherous looks praising her and Juhi also telling her she  is beautiful and PB also had her 2 cents worth of praise ..  they forgot what they said others would do and did it themselves... such a bunch of LOSERS
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh ok..then what about those so called positive, perfect, saint ppl in the Pink room start bitching and behaving negatively. so much for positivity and sportiness when Shraddha was jumping up and down for a simple title she was given just for the task, whereas Pooja Bedi didn't even care the second time when she was given the same title.
She thinks she's not a Meethi churi...in which angle?? how sweetly she talks to Juhi , and behind the scenes Juhi is her worse enemy.

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archangel

these 3 losers were telling Sunny that people will  talk to you sweetly and  butter you up so that you do not nominate them ... soon after that Sky was  with his lecherous looks praising her and Juhi also telling her she  is beautiful and PB also had her 2 cents worth of praise ..  they forgot what they said others would do and did it themselves... such a bunch of LOSERS

It is indeed very interesting to see the behavior of these three people. This weeks nominations have just happened and they are already thinking about next week's nominations. For two consecutive days they are talking to Sunny about nominations. 

They are already doubting the loyalty of Sid, they have almost lost Shonali from their group, and they also seem to be thinking that Mahek is safe. 

They are desperate to increase their member count. This explains their silky sweet  talks with Sunny. They are also being extra nice to PM. The same sky and sid have called PM a bar dancer. Sky seems to think that he can abuse anyone by calling the choicest of insulting and demeaning things and then apologize. 

I hope that team Sky or team PB feel suffocated for a couple of weeks at-least. They already seem to be loosing the majority. But, their confidence (over-confidence) is impressive. It seems they are really following what Juhi was saying earlier. We will give a good fight and go... aise hi nahi haar maanenge. 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maureen100001

oh ok..then what about those so called positive, perfect, saint ppl in the Pink room start bitching and behaving negatively. so much for positivity and sportiness when Shraddha was jumping up and down for a simple title she was given just for the task, whereas Pooja Bedi didn't even care the second time when she was given the same title.
She thinks she's not a Meethi churi...in which angle?? how sweetly she talks to Juhi , and behind the scenes Juhi is her worse enemy.

which shor r u watchingπŸ˜”
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

It is indeed very interesting to see the behavior of these three people. This weeks nominations have just happened and they are already thinking about next week's nominations. For two consecutive days they are talking to Sunny about nominations. 

They are already doubting the loyalty of Sid, they have almost lost Shonali from their group, and they also seem to be thinking that Mahek is safe. 

They are desperate to increase their member count. This explains their silky sweet  talks with Sunny. They are also being extra nice to PM. The same sky and sid have called PM a bar dancer. Sky seems to think that he can abuse anyone by calling the choicest of insulting and demeaning things and then apologize. 

I hope that team Sky or team PB feel suffocated for a couple of weeks at-least. They already seem to be loosing the majority. But, their confidence (over-confidence) is impressive. It seems they are really following what Juhi was saying earlier. We will give a good fight and go... aise hi nahi haar maanenge. 

I am surprised how PM has selective memory...however insulting these people talk to her, she's back trying to please them...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘
Leia thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Actually these people have no idea...how ugly they are looking..and I don't mean...their physical appearance...i am talking about their attitude...when they will leave the BB house is when they will realise...what public thinks about themπŸ˜†...itni sharm aayegi in teeno ko...ki ye khud iceland chale jaayenge...pehli gaadi pakar karπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iceland is a lovely place...Just saying :) They deserve to be somewhere bad.
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maureen100001

No one is claiming that everyone outside Green Room are saints. No one except PB and Juhi have any qualms in accepting that they are playing a game and they have done wrong somewhere or the other. How much ever I dislike Sky, I would give it to him that he has never denied that he is playing a game. 

Even in the uncensored clip from today, Juhi-Mahek argument. Juhi is saying that 90% people in the house are afraid of talking to Mahek because she can pounce anytime. I think, this is true for every single person in the house. In the first few weeks itself it was well established and Juhi herself has admitted that she is dominating. It is impossible to say anything to both Poojas. PM might snap and PB might just go and throw Sky at you because PB does not want to give "footage" to anyone. So, why is Juhi claiming to be "holier than thou"? 
narayani123 thumbnail
Juhi was enjoying and laughing when Sky was talking bad about amar and his career... Hypocrite no 1... how come she is not getting nominated...