why is gopis wardrobe full of sheets

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
shouldnt it be clothes n in such a big house  isnt their a linen closet where the sheets n towels  n iron n other accessories.  my house is smaller than  modis n even i have walk in linen closet 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But if they would have had a linen closet than we wouldn't have seen such a lovely gohem scene. That is the only reason there is. The CV's haven't got a better reason, do you bet?😆
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: d-luna88

But if they would have had a linen closet than we wouldn't have seen such a lovely gohem scene. That is the only reason there is. The CV's haven't got a better reason, do you bet?😆

i would rather seen saris n aham shirts then both are sorting out their clothes  together getting rid of stuff they dont use 😳
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

i would rather seen saris n aham shirts then both are sorting out their clothes  together getting rid of stuff they dont use 😳

🤣
Why not let aham get a linen chest so he can help her put all the lines in the chest. They are much to heavy for gopi so ahem the strong man has to rescue her again 😳

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i was wondering what are the sheets doing in Gopi's closet... anyways,,... we got a nice scene courtesy these sheets...
munni

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
The sheets=Gohem scene, i guuess CV's were in a rush to make the closet look full😆
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now I understand why Ahem couldn't find his hand kerchief on Navarathri day and telling Gopi to keep his things at a place where its easy to find. He was looking in Gopi's cupboard which was filled with bed linen and curtains. I also fail to understand if Modi family can't afford to have another closet for  keeping bed linen and stuff. Why it be in gohem cupboard. 
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Precious_

Now I understand why Ahem couldn't find his hand kerchief on Navarathri day and telling Gopi to keep his things at a place where its easy to find. He was looking in Gopi's cupboard which was filled with bed linen and curtains. I also fail to understand if Modi family can't afford to have another closet for  keeping bed linen and stuff. Why it be in gohem cupboard. 

Well he was searching in her segment of the cupboard...& no wonder he never found his things 😉
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't laughting after reading everyone comments.  Too funny.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its how Gopi manages her anger !!!😆
You've heard of the saying start over on a blank page/clean sheet ... so I guess every time someone has hurt her or treated her wrong, rather than stand-up for her self the poor girl cries.

Here we were all getting fed-up with her Rashi ben tears and calling her dumb when the girl is actually very intelligent and has discovered the next best anger management technique ...

She needs the sheets to wipe away her tears (all the times Ahem has hurt her as well and the many many kalakari's done on her = lots of tears) and after she is done crying, she washes the sheet, irons it and puts it in her cupboard as a sign that she had forgiven the person and is starting over on a blank clean sheet 😆 ... hence the reason for so many clean, ironed sheets in her cupboard ðŸ˜‰
Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago