Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I never liked PM before but now I am  her die-hard fan. She is just turning out to be the way I thought she is in the beginning of the show. The only thing i dislike about her is "I am innocent" wala stereotype dialogue. Other than that, she is my favorite on the show right now and want her to win.
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I never liked PM before but now I am  her die-hard fan. She is just turning out to be the way I thought she is in the beginning of the show. The only thing i dislike about her is "I am innocent" wala stereotype dialogue. Other than that, she is my favorite on the show right now and want her to win.

ab kia aise baat agaye us main jo app fan bangaye plz btaye!!!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope, Not anymore, She is a ðŸ¤¬
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like her... though i like Mehek more.

Originally posted by: IamaXXXstar

I find her funny. She is very unpredictable. I like her so far. The only time I did not like her was when she did the whole ovaries, bangles drama with Sid and Amar. Other than that, she's cool. She is on her own trip.😆

Is that you, Crixus?😆😆 @new id.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care anymore.. not about PM and not about anyone else.. show has become so boring ðŸ¥±
pm nominate na ho is lye he ulte sidhe harketen karrahe hain !!!!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Those who are saying that she insulted her own friend and giving logic should be aware of the fact that everybody used her for their personal benefit. Sky, SID and Mahek nobody is actually her friend. So dont be in misconception that she has a good relation with Mahek either. After watching the leaked unsensored video posted today it is very clear that nobody has that much sympathy to her. Although you guys hate PB but atleast she was with her in her tough moment. But what her so called other friends did for her when she actually needs them?

Sky used her for fight with Mahek and Mahek also did the same thing and make her weapon when fighting with SID or Sky.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: papia

Those who are saying that she insulted her own friend and giving logic should be aware of the fact that everybody used her for their personal benefit. Sky, SID and Mahek nobody is actually her friend. So dont be in misconception that she has a good relation with Mahek either. After watching the leaked unsensored video posted today it is very clear that nobody has that much sympathy to her. Although you guys hate PB but atleast she was with her in her tough moment. But what her so called other friends did for her when she actually needs them?

Sky used her for fight with Mahek and Mahek also did the same thing and make her weapon when fighting with SID or Sky.

Which leaked uncensored video, can you please tell me which one it is on BB site so that I can watch it.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Which leaked uncensored video, can you please tell me which one it is on BB site so that I can watch it.

Visit the page-

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2070661

Here Mahek also backbit PM.