Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Earnest Request to CVs

Posted: 12 years ago

Dearmost CVs,

This is a humble request from your loyal viewers. We are all already in miserable mood seeing Kushi and ASR suffering and not able to express their true feelings. We saw Kushi-Shyam's engagement and along with ASR and Kushi we are also in downhill. Please please spare us from the torture of witnessing La-ASR engagement.It will break our heart and rip us apart into thousand of peaces.Hope you consider it. If you have already taped this episode, instead please air us some filler episode full of Shyam and buaji and without rambling a bit we will watch it  .Better yet just shows FBs of fine ARHI moments.
Lots of Love
Yours Truly..

So my fellow IPKKNDians if you like this letter to CVs and if there is any source who has any link to CVs please pass it on to them..All I can do is give you a Jadoo Ki Jhappi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Not too sure if your post is a joke or if it's meant to be serious.  If it's a joke, I think it's cool...😆 If it's meant to be serious than I would have to say that I don't think the engagement will happen.  Maybe Akash and Payal will get engaged since everything will already be set, but I have a sneaky feeling the La/ASR engagement won't happen.

However, if it does then I'm okay with it since they will never make it down the aisle. ðŸ˜Š I love ASR and Khushi, but a La/ASR engagement won't tear me to pieces at all.  I would rather see that than Shyam, Buaji, or anymore flashbacks on my screen.  1 or 2 flashbacks I can handle, but too many and then it becomes a snooze fest!!!
This content was originally posted by: Nrp77

Not too sure if your post is a joke or if it's meant to be serious.  If it's a joke, I think it's cool...😆 If it's meant to be serious than I would have to say that I don't think the engagement will happen.  Maybe Akash and Payal will get engaged since everything will already be set, but I have a sneaky feeling the La/ASR engagement won't happen.

However, if it does then I'm okay with it since they will never make it down the aisle. ðŸ˜Š I love ASR and Khushi, but a La/ASR engagement won't tear me to pieces at all.  I would rather see that than Shyam, Buaji, or anymore flashbacks on my screen.  1 or 2 flashbacks I can handle, but too many and then it becomes a snooze fest!!!

I will just say its semi😉😭 .. I just cannot take La-ASR engagement.. I think thats because their relationship is going on for a while now how ever superficial it may be.. but they have entered our mind subconsiouly.. where as with Shyam-Kushi it was all of a sudden .. we know all about the creep and know he is already married. So this engagement is nothing.
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Dearmost CVs,

This is a humble request from your loyal viewers. We are all already in miserable mood seeing Kushi and ASR suffering and not able to express their true feelings. We saw Kushi-Shyam's engagement and along with ASR and Kushi we are also in downhill. Please please spare us from the torture of witnessing La-ASR engagement.It will break our heart and rip us apart into thousand of peaces.Hope you consider it. If you have already taped this episode, instead please air us some filler episode full of Shyam and buaji and without rambling a bit we will watch it  .Better yet just shows FBs of fine ARHI moments.
Lots of Love
Yours Truly..

So my fellow IPKKNDians if you like this letter to CVs and if there is any source who has any link to CVs please pass it on to them..All I can do is give you a Jadoo Ki Jhappi ...

Don't worry! Till date they have never shown any closeness between ASR and LA. They know viewers don't like to see the main lead with anyone else. So, they are not going to start with their engagement. Shyam-khushi engagement track (even though distasteful) was required to ultimately unravel the snake. So they had to show it. I am positive the engagement between ASR and LA will not happen.
This content was originally posted by: bidz

Don't worry! Till date they have never shown any closeness between ASR and LA. They know viewers don't like to see the main lead with anyone else. So, they are not going to start with their engagement. Shyam-khushi engagement track (even though distasteful) was required to ultimately unravel the snake. So they had to show it. I am positive the engagement between ASR and LA will not happen.

Very nice point...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Dearmost CVs,

Lots of Love
Yours Truly..

I second you in this. I cannot  and will not watch LA ASR engagement. La is tooo chipkoo yaar and honestly she is even planning for honeymoon. YUCK.😭
Cvs please dont do this  and If they did go through with this I am sure they are going to loose many loyal fans as long as ASR keeps the facade of being engaged to LA.
BTW many of my friends from India has already informed me that they are not watching IPKKND on star plus and they just go for the YT link of it. That way they can skip through all the LA and Shyam scenes.I guess watching in YT does not really count as far as TRPs are concerned. 
IPKKND is already down from number 3 to number 5. I just hope Cvs dont make it to all the way down with this rubbish LA engagement track.LA please GET OUT ðŸ˜¡
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

I second you in this. I cannot  and will not watch LA ASR engagement. La is tooo chipkoo yaar and honestly she is even planning for honeymoon. YUCK.😭

Cvs please dont do this  and If they did go through with this I am sure they are going to loose many loyal fans as long as ASR keeps the facade of being engaged to LA.
BTW many of my friends from India has already informed me that they are not watching IPKKND on star plus and they just go for the YT link of it. That way they can skip through all the LA and Shyam scenes.I guess watching in YT does not really count as far as TRPs are concerned. 
IPKKND is already down from number 3 to number 5. I just hope Cvs dont make it to all the way down with this rubbish LA engagement track.LA please GET OUT ðŸ˜¡

Its so funny how we take this serial to our heart and soul.. just cannot get it out of our system.. as if its really happening to us or someone close to us...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

I will just say its semi😉😭 .. I just cannot take La-ASR engagement.. I think thats because their relationship is going on for a while now how ever superficial it may be.. but they have entered our mind subconsiouly.. where as with Shyam-Kushi it was all of a sudden .. we know all about the creep and know he is already married. So this engagement is nothing.

Exactly Shyam KKG engagement is nothing as Shyamu is already married. His engagement with KKG was shown for what like 3 mins max. But ASR LA is altogether different. There is a preparation going on in full swing and I am sure a DHAMAKA engagement. I dont think Its same as Shyamus engagement to KKG. Please spare us from this HELL aka LA ASR engagement. I dont want it to happen at all.😡
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I created another thread on a similar topic. I think LA-ASR engagement will be so hectic and mind boggling that LA should call off the whole wedding/engagement.

LA should feel that ASR is doing this as if its a business deal set against a deadline and not a meeting of hearts. LA being a romantic should then call ASR's bluff and let him know that she realizes he is somehow using their engagement to settle some score and he is not truly in love iwth her. If he were in love with, LA will declare, he should have put her feelings and asked her how she felt about their engagement and future life together.

LA should walk out on him but in good terms with the rest of the family. This is the only way ASR will be defeated on this current collision course without completely destroying everyone in his vicinity and himself.
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

I created another thread on a similar topic. I think LA-ASR engagement will be so hectic and mind boggling that LA should call off the whole wedding/engagement.

LA should feel that ASR is doing this as if its a business deal set against a deadline and not a meeting of hearts. LA being a romantic should then call ASR's bluff and let him know that she realizes he is somehow using their engagement to settle some score and he is not truly in love iwth her. If he were in love with, LA will declare, he should have put her feelings and asked her how she felt about their engagement and future life together.

LA should walk out on him but in good terms with the rest of the family. This is the only way ASR will be defeated on this current collision course without completely destroying everyone in his vicinity and himself.

Vow awesome idea... I hope CVs will take a note of this... La defo deserves a decent exit. I dont want the splash on her face.. that would be too much..