Humsafar full drama review TVKahani

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
humsafar is the one of the best and an out-class show ...                                                 the characters of both ashar n khirad are charming n fawad,mahira n naveen are doing a phenomenal job👏!! agree about the dialouges...they are weak sometimes n the  OST  is indeed touching ...     enjoying every bit of the show!        

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
humsafar- a fantastic serial.
 agree ,Fawad Khan does full justice to this role .other characters are equally good.👍🏼
Taify thumbnail
Humsafar fans :P r :P everywhere :P
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you mean its over...? ROFL  there are many actually too many humsafar fanatics here
Taify thumbnail
it is the review of the original drama that hasn't ended yet.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i luv dis serial n fawad-mahira pairing...m an indian n dnt have access to humtv...i jst happend to watch its first episode...on youtube..den i watchd 2nd n 3rd...n after dat i watchd its rest of d episdes(till 10th) in a one go coz asher n khirad kept me hookd to d shw... d kind of subtlity n d innocence dat is dere in d eyes of asher n khirad...omggg...its magical...i guess after so many years i felt like calling a serial ...A CLASSIC MASTER PIECE...i read in one of d articles of fawad after his concert..dat he finds asher'scharacter a lil boring...bt seriously wanna tell him dat MUJHE AAPKE JAISE BORE KE SAATH CHAI PEENE MEIN KOI AITRAZ NAI HOGA..😃( i twistd his lyn frm d rain scene a lil bit...😉) characterisation n d emotions which are shwn in d shw especially asher n khirad's character...its fantastic n awsum...kudos to dem...m in luv wid dis shw...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...i thnk dese smileys will nt be enough to express my feeling after watchng dis shw...n fawad..he is a damn gud singer...watchd his concert  video...:)already waiting for 2morrow's episode...:) Edited by shivanigupta - 12 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
incredible story line and gorgeous cast. all of them are superb at their character playing.
shehzadi4u thumbnail
You confused Khirat with Asher. Khirat is the girl and Asher is the guy. 
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Topic is being moved to

Topic Closed.
PSF DT
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago