Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i wonder if kinjals kalakari updated

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
of when she stole the bangles will come out tomorrow,  because didnt she accuse gopi of being a thief n aham was ready to beat gopi but kokila says no my gopi vahu did not do this then once everyone left she got hold of kinjal n said you are the thief   maybe that will come out n kokila will tell aham what really happened

also just thinking kinjal can also fall in her own trap she  might just say look ask aham bhai about the 5 lac ka necklace that gopi bhabhi order for herself then exposing all her kalakaris  out in the open this will be a treat n then kokila throws out kinjal n tells her she is just like rashi 😃
Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: suk19

of when she stole the bangles will come out tomorrow,  because didnt she accuse gopi of being a thief n aham was ready to beat gopi but kokila says no my gopi vahu did not do this then once everyone left she got hold of kinjal n said you are the thief   maybe that will come out n kokila will tell aham what really happened 

i hpe this happens suk dnt want gopi to gt into trouble again bechaari she alwayz gts into trouble even though its nt her fault this only happns cos she dsnt speak up for herself n dosnt tlk back pple tke advantage of her innconce n thts wrng hpe she dsnt gt into trouble...

suk19 thumbnail
i have had enough of gopi being the scapegoat for rashi n kinjal its time kinjal gets what she deserves rashi will be getting more soon i cant wait to see rashi fall down on kokila n hetals feet begging for forgiveness 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I agree,enough is enough,leave Gopi alone,no more kalakarii please!😡
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Suk I was also thinking that this might be the time when the truth of what happened in the past might come out to everyone.

At the moment only Kinjal and Koki know exactly what happened with Kinjal's gold.
I'm hoping Koki remembers exactly what Kinjal is capable of when she wants rid of someone and is suspicious. I really don't want a rift to form between Dhaval and the Modi's.
Kinjal is looking too pleased with herself, hopefully some of this ego is knocked out of her soon!!
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hey Suk I was also thinking that this might be the time when the truth of what happened in the past might come out to everyone.

At the moment only Kinjal and Koki know exactly what happened with Kinjal's gold.
I'm hoping Koki remembers exactly what Kinjal is capable of when she wants rid of someone and is suspicious. I really don't want a rift to form between Dhaval and the Modi's.
Kinjal is looking too pleased with herself, hopefully some of this ego is knocked out of her soon!!

kokila knows what kinjal is capable off so dont be too surprised if tomorrow we get a  good kinjal doomsday n her leaving mm
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to be spitting mad, if Dhaval is really blamed for this 😡 He is such an innocent and nice guy, whose only mistake it was to marry a natter like Kinjal, who needed help. He doesn't deserve it. I think Ayesha's tip said that her truth will come out really soon so I'm hoping, dreaming and wishing for it to come out in thursday's epi. Tomorrows epi will be about the precap arounf the middle bit and than koki will hopefully need time to find prove against kinjal and on thursday the truth can be revealed. 😭 But we talking here about SNS so really soon could also mean in about two weeks time.

However I like suk's idea of exposing the neglace kand on her own. She is stupid and blind enough to do it.
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I'm going to be spitting mad, if Dhaval is really blamed for this 😡 He is such an innocent and nice guy, whose only mistake it was to marry a natter like Kinjal, who needed help. He doesn't deserve it. I think Ayesha's tip said that her truth will come out really soon so I'm hoping, dreaming and wishing for it to come out in thursday's epi. Tomorrows epi will be about the precap arounf the middle bit and than koki will hopefully need time to find prove against kinjal and on thursday the truth can be revealed. 😭 But we talking here about SNS so really soon could also mean in about two weeks time.

However I like suk's idea of exposing the neglace kand on her own. She is stupid and blind enough to do it.

hopefully the more she talks the more deeper the grave is dug😃
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your prediction is good Suk, I think this frame up of hers will backfire, as the CV's dealt with Rashi and Urmila now it's Kinjal's turn for her kalakaries to keep failing, the luck of hers must run out now, just like Urshi were ruing the day their luck was lost today, let Kinjal feel this too, I know Dhawal has suffered a little bit with those men dressed like women who wanted to strip him from his clothes because of Kinjal and Urmila spending on his credit card ðŸ¤£, to facing his wife suing him for 50,000, sleeping on 1/4 of the bed, to her bad mouthing him recently because of his earning less, and in the past calling him a driver to her friend and whatever else...😃

I think however, it won't happen tomorrow, definitely maybe Monday, as Monday is normally good, the CV's love to drag stories.
suk19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Your prediction is good Suk, I think this frame up of hers will backfire, as the CV's dealt with Rashi and Urmila now it's Kinjal's turn for her kalakaries to keep failing, the luck of hers must run out now, just like Urshi were ruing the day their luck was lost today, let Kinjal feel this too, I know Dhawal has suffered a little bit with those men dressed like women who wanted to strip him from his clothes because of Kinjal and Urmila spending on his credit card ðŸ¤£, to facing his wife suing him for 50,000, sleeping on 1/4 of the bed, to her bad mouthing him recently because of his earning less, and in the past calling him a driver to her friend and whatever else...😃

I think however, it won't happen tomorrow, definitely maybe Monday, as Monday is normally good, the CV's love to drag stories.

i just hope it leads to all of this enough of kinjal she needs to hear some home truths