Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you guys notice... this is actually the first time that they have shown Khushi go into Anjali's room intentionally. Only once earlier she went to call her (when the Snakewa was prented sleeping).

All these months that they showed Khushi in RM... she only visited Arnav and LA's rooms. Could be the CV's want frequent visits to Anjali's room now so Khushi stumbles on some clue... and gets suspicious!!

Never know!!
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pkaps

Did you guys notice... this is actually the first time that they have shown Khushi go into Anjali's room intentionally. Only once earlier she went to call her (when the Snakewa was prented sleeping).

All these months that they showed Khushi in RM... she only visited Arnav and LA's rooms. Could be the CV's want frequent visits to Anjali's room now so Khushi stumbles on some clue... and gets suspicious!!

Never know!!

I hope that happens. If Anjali amd Khushi together expose Shyam he wont know what hit him. And then ASR will do the rest. He is good at torturing people😈
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aanu23

I think Shyam must have sent tat photo for polishing 😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
sameera0912 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oh...

that photo magically disappeared quite a few days ago...even when khushi went looking for Anjali the other day when creepwa hid under the blanket and pretended to sleep...it was not there...😭

creepwa ðŸ¤£
Edited by sameera0912 - 12 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 creepwa ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ omg
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it go well with his personality.?...he reminds me of the creepy crawly wormy type things with too tight shirts and pants...irritating character...
🤣

[/QUOTE]
so true