muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

ok i thought this might be fun, tell us your fave quoteor excerpt for the harry potter books. and please tell us which book and who siad it!

ok mine are,😊

"Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor."
- The Marauder's Map , PoA

"We tried to shut him in a pyramid, but Mum spotted us." -George , PoA

"He [Dumbledore] will only be gone from the school when none are loyal to him." - harry CoS and HBP

"I like a quiet life, you know me." -Harry, HBP

that's enough to get on with< hope you guys reply!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail
I have so many....let me go home and refer back to my books to get the exact quotes and I will reply again to this post tomorrow.

Most of my fave quotes come from Ron and the twins. They are so hilarious! 😊
hellraiser thumbnail
the eternal one-"to the well-organised mind,death is but the nxt great adventure"..dumby..ps/ss

"give her hell from us peeves"-fred ootp

j y o t i thumbnail
yeh same i have a lot
muqualp thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqaddasa

same here...most of my fav qoutes cum from ron n da twinsπŸ˜›

same! they are hilarios especially the twins!

and thanks you guys for replying, i thought no one was going to!

thanks😊

Eloquent thumbnail
Hmmmmmm..........soooooo many quotes......so many thoughts.....soooo many of them are my fav.

Dumbledore's "To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure..."

Harry's "Dumbledore's man, through and through!"

Rons's "I love you, Hermione!" 😳

Fred's, "Harry is down in the Chamber of Secrets, having tea with his fanged servant,"

Most of Fred n George's dialogues and also Luna's weird capers! πŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
even my favourite qoutes come from Ron and the twins πŸ˜ƒ . But I like especially those which comes from Ron for Hermione 😳 . Luna's ones are also hilarious. But Ron is the best πŸ‘ . You see I am a RON FAN πŸ˜† .(not only fan but also AC and other home appliances) πŸ˜‰
nikita_88 thumbnail
great quotes

this is one of my favourite quote

"Professor Quirrel was a great teacher just a minor draw back he had lord voldermort at the back of his head" - Harry
albusdumbledore thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

great quotes

this is one of my favourite quote

"Professor Quirrel was a great teacher just a minor draw back he had lord voldermort at the back of his head" - Harry

that one had gr8 timing too (in the books i mean)....

These are sum of the gems in my collection;

"I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you." -Dumby PS/SS

"By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many." -Dumby to harry in OotP

"Don't be silly, Dawlish. I'm sure you are an excellent Auror, I seem to remember you achieved 'Outstanding' in all your N.E.W.T.s, but if you attempt to β€” er β€” 'bring me in' by force, I will have to hurt you." - again dumby in his office to dawlish the auror.

Quotes by Sirus

"If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about."  - Luved this one.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Makes you think doesn't it? thatz y i luv him

Then my favorite the weasley twins...

"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
'What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?" -hillarious... I must say these two have got terrific timing.

And how can anyone forget this gem by Mcgonagall.

Ah, of course. There is no need to tell me any more, Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?

And the legendary "It unscrews the other way."

we'll thatz all for now.

regards,

tejas

hazelgirl thumbnail
all the dialougues of the weasley twins...specially that of fred's πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†