Diya Aur Baati Hum

CV's stay within limits!

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It was disgusting to share such a personal matter in front of everyone. The same episode is being shown everywhere around the world. Indian's like me who live abroad what will they think of India? Watching such personal matters come into picture like that gives a bad impression and shows that we don't care about a girls feelings. 

CV's should think 1000 times before showing such disgusting things. What was the need to publicize such a delicate matter in front of someone's father in law brother in law and husband! 

I am sorry to say but Babho's character is really a sick character who has no feelings or regards to personal matters. 🤢 

At first I used to think that Babho is a bit rude but now I am million percent sure that she is SICK! ðŸ˜¡

There is a limit to everything and everything should stay in its limit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
she is indeed sick...selfish...disgusting...cheap...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Fair enough she shouldnt have discussed the whole period thing in front of everyone! but at the same time. why are ppl over reacting at the fact that the period word was mentioned? Is it not something every woman goes experience at a point in their life?.

To infer that men are unaware about the whole period thing is totally unrealistic and silly. But now turning to the main point of ur post.. yesh she doesnt have respect for another woman by advertising her time of the month..  but thats because she is someone who hasnt been taught the right way in which to talk to someone( in terms of respect).. she feels like the entire world is out to get her... she feels like her daughter in laws cannot bring themselves to do the housework and has lied about their time of the month*( perhaps its something she used to do wen trying not to do work in her initial time of being a bahu😆)*

Other than the fact she disrespected sandhya by advertising the above issue... i didnt find anything wrong with the fact that *period* was mentioned in the show!!

ps..didnt mean to offend..! and if anyone got offended i appologize!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Fair enough she shouldnt have discussed the whole period thing in front of everyone! but at the same time. why are ppl over reacting at the fact that the period word was mentioned? Is it not something every woman goes experience at a point in their life?.

To infer that men are unaware about the whole period thing is totally unrealistic and silly. But now turning to the main point of ur post.. yesh she doesnt have respect for another woman by advertising her time of the month..  but thats because she is someone who hasnt been taught the right way in which to talk to someone( in terms of respect).. she feels like the entire world is out to get her... she feels like her daughter in laws cannot bring themselves to do the housework and has lied about their time of the month*( perhaps its something she used to do wen trying not to do work in her initial time of being a bahu😆)*

Other than the fact she disrespected sandhya by advertising the above issue... i didnt find anything wrong with the fact that *period* was mentioned in the show!!

i agree with you totally  i didnt think mentioning period they did anything wrong,  the fact she address sandhya monthly thats where she has gone wrong if it was chavi then i would not have had a problem with it because that is there own sandhya is the daughter in law.  there should be boundries
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suk19

i agree with you totally  i didnt think mentioning period they did anything wrong,  the fact she address sandhya monthly thats where she has gone wrong if it was chavi then i would not have had a problem with it because that is there own sandhya is the daughter in law.  there should be boundries

i agree there should be boundaries!.. and the only thing i disagreed with was the fact that she publicized it to such an extent that it made sandhya feel awkward! she chose to tell her the truth and then her mother in law..made it such a big issue!!..  Hence i shall conclude that CVS did not do anything wrong wiz mentioning the word *period* but they way they made that old woman react to the situation was wrong!

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly wats the big deal???

Yes . it was akward initially havent she spared Meena ??? didnot she mention about meena too ???? well its new to us ppl as this kind of stuff was never shown. i rem same thing happen when i go to my relatives place , at first it was very akward, but knowing where bhaboo ckt is coming from , its not a big end of the world thing to taunt or to make fuzz about 
soapbubble thumbnail
not everything stays in delicate, dignified boundaries. Women having menstrual cycles is a fact of life, that people mention it is a fact of life - it was indelicate of Bhabho to make a shoo sha over it but that's the story - of clashing sensibilities. What's the problem here?
Bubble
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it isn't like they discussed about their first night or something!! there weren't kids in the scene who don't know such stuff... and it isn't like only Indian women have periods ðŸ˜†
if this topic is so 'disgusting' then we'd have to switch off or change the channel every time whisper ads came up! 😆

Normal families have to talk 'bout it when situation arises but yeah not like how they showed...
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

I think people who come from joint families remain more quiet about it? 😕 there are elder males, kids, more men of the same age group etc. etc.
while in nuclear ones there are situations when there is only 1 female who'll at some point of the time has to talk about it...
all adults know about periods and having periods isn't shameful or something to be proud of.. it's a natural occurrence and having this topic in the epi. wasn't 'disgusting'
if they'd show a sex scene or how they show on Indian tele, 2 hands clutched, that is most uncomfortable to watch with family
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bhabo said she can tell, when some one is lying, then how comes she cant tell that Meenakshi is the one who in fact is lying. She does think a lot of herself. ðŸ˜¡