Posted: 12 years ago
congralutions 
waiting
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 16

KM

Maan was sitting beside his unconscious son. A drop of tear fall from his eyes seeing his son's pale face. Maan caressed his face lovingly and kissed his forehead. Sam and Daadi saw this and had a sad smile on their face seeing Maan's face. He was shattered seeing his baby laying on bed with a big bandage on his head. He remembered what Doctor said and decided to act upon.

Daadi and Sam asked Chandu to drive back Doctor off to his Clinic and Chandu nodded his head. They drove to under constructed building instead of Clinic. A man a came forward gave Doctor a briefcase and looked at Chandu.

Man : Instead of money we brought land in your name, so that nobody doubts you.

Chandu : Thank you Saab.

Man : Doctor, here is your money. I'm sure you have convinced MSK?

Doctor : Yes Sir. I did. Actually it was very simple. Nobody saw Chandu pushing that boy from stairs and luckily that boy didn't notice him too. They called me as usual, I told them what you wanted and they believed me. 

Man : That the little boy is under depression because of absence of his parental love. And for recovering his dad need to spend time with him like outing and all.

Doctor : Yes Sir. I also heard him talk in mobile to book an extra ticket for his son too.

Man : Good you both may leave.

Chandu & Doctor : Yes Sir.

When the left Man took mobile from his pocket and called someone.

Man : Yes sir everything done as you wished. MSK is coming with his son tomorrow. OK Sir.

4 days later

New York

Sonz got up from her bed and covered herself with duet. She stared at Ron who was sleeping peacefully on other side. She covered his N**** body with another duet and went to washroom to freshen up. She was feeling some kind of unknown happiness as if someone special is going to come. Someone really close to her heart. Her thoughts were broken by two hands around her waist. She sighed as she knew who it was.

Sonz : Ron

Ron : I love you

Sonz : Hmm

Ron : What hmm? You never said those words to me. I'm waiting.

Sonz : You really want to hear?

Ron : Naah. I know you love me.

Sonia never told Raunak that she loved him. She never felt to say those words to him. Ron always says these words to her but she always responds him in mere "Hmm". Ron never complained as he loved her very much.

KM

Maan was busy packing his and Ammy's bag. Ammy was happily jumping on bed as he was going out with his dad. Maan smiled seeing his son's smiling face. Sam and Rahul came inside the room to see Maan lifting his son in his arms and kissing him. They were really happy to see glow in Maan's and in Ammy's eyes. Entire family cried because it was first time that Ammy is staying away from them. They were used his to play, naughtiness and sweet little pranks. Dev and Rahul dropped them at Air Port. Khuranas had their own private jet. Ammy sat on Maan's lap and talked to him. He was listening to his son. Adi and Tasha were with them.

New York

Sonia was sitting in her cabin when suddenly Jai came inside. He closed Geet cabin door and sat on chair opposite of Geet. Geet smiled at him and called her assistant Sasha to inform that not to disturb her for few hours. Jai handed her a file and she looked into it and nodded her head.

Jai's Pic

Jai : Sonia are you OK?

Sonia : Yes Jai. I'm fine.

Jai : You know right I'm doing this for you?

Sonia : Yes Jai. I know but are you sure by doing this she'll come?

Jai : Yes Honey. But for that you'll have to trap MSK.

Sonia : But Ron?

Jai : Don't worry I'm sending him to Singapore for business meeting meanwhile you finish off the work.

Sonia : I can't believe that Maan bhai (Sob) he(Sob)

Jai : Sonz Sonz please you have to be strong. Remember he is not your brother. If he was, he would never have touched you. You are Sonia Ray not Geet Handa. You are like my sister Sonz. I'm doing this for you. But for that you have to co-operate.   

Sonia : Hmm. But I can't believe my own sister sold me for money and MSK who I considered as my own brother bought me for his pleasure. Chii I hate them.

Jai : You know how I saw you right? You were in coma because of them; nobody was there to look after you. I just couldn't see you like that lifeless. I investigated about you and came to know what they did to you. After everything, leaving you lifeless they left you. (Jai hugged Sonia and had a fake crying expression) Khurana's family Doctor told me about you. I couldn't bear it what you went through. Though I'm a criminal I love my blood. Seeing you made me feel that you are my sister. So I took you from there and brought you here honey. It took 1 year for you to recover from Coma. I was really happy.  I got a sister.

Sonia : Jai you are my God. Even my sister abandoned me but you took care of me even though my medication was expensive.  How could I thank you? (Sob)

Jai : No Baby, never say like that. We are now a family. You are soon-to-be Raichand bahu. But before that I want to avenge them who hurted my sweet little honey. Will you help me for that Sonz?

Sonia : Yes Jai I'll do it.

Jai hugged Sonia. He had a crooked smile on his face. He knew how to make Geet jump according to his will. Sonia believed Jai like anything. This was a great advantage for Jai. His mom and younger brother will do what she wished and says but she will do as he says. She was his precious puppet.

Meanwhile Maan was unpacking his and Ammy's bag. Ammy like a good boy was adjusting it according to Maan's direction. Reva and Abhi came to meet him there. Maan had a farmhouse in New York, at whenever he comes there he meets his best buddy Abijith and Reva. Though Abhi was eldest son of Raichand's he was different from them. He hated illegal business, crime and show-off like his siblings and parents. Maan knows Reva and respected her as his own sister. Reva too like Maan as her brother. She never got love or acceptance from her matrimonial house. Siya hated her most as Abhi married Reva instead of her best friend's daughter Meher. Meher was rich and from rich family who had a crush on handsome Abhi but he ignored her as he knew she is infatuated by his looks and status. Abhi left with Reva after he married her. They have a 10 years old daughter Anthara.

Anthara's pic

Maan saw Abhi and Reva. He was really happy to see them. They knew about Maan but they haven't seen Geet's photo so they don't know how she looks. Little Ammy looked at Anthara didi who smiled at him. She lifted him up and took him out to play. Ammy was initially shy but then he started to like Anthara didi. After sometime, Abhi, Reva and Anthara left. Ammy liked Anthara very much so he was hesitant to let her go but when Anthara promised that she'll come tomorrow, he agrees.

Maan then lifted his son in his arms and started to play with him. He tickled little Armaan which made him giggle more. Father-son had a good time. Khuranas called them and after 1 hour long call, Maan made dinner and fed Ammy and himself. Then they slept together cuddling up.

Next Day

Maan got up early and kissed his son. He went to gym to do his exercise. Afterwards he got ready and made Ammy ready. Ammy sat on kitchen counter while Maan was preparing breakfast. Ammy was talking to Maan in his baby language while Maan was listening to him and also preparing their breakfast. Maan didn't want anyone to be with them. He wanted to do everything for his son without anyone's help. Maan and Ammy had breakfast and then went together out. Maan asked Tasha to look Ammy while he attend meeting. Tasha agreed and took Ammy with her.  Maan made his way to Fashion World owned by Sonia. He was sitting in conference room with hi team and Sasha, Sonia's Assistant welcomed them. Suddenly the door opened and Sonia came inside wearing an attractive dress.

Sonia's dress

Maan who was talking to Sasha about the schedule and other related stuffs looked turned around and saw Sonia aka Geet. He  was numb to think for a minute and Adi was shocked.

Sonia : Sorry for being late Mr. Khurana.

Adi : Aap kaun? (Stammers)

Sonia : I'm Sonia Ray, MD of Fashion World.

Pre-Cap : Same + Maneet moments.

Please press Like buton & also comment.

meena.. thumbnail
loved it
waiting to see maneet moments
cont soon
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mindblowing update
continue soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awesome part...loved it...
Big master plan...poor maaneet n ammy...