Sasural Simar Ka

sid accept the mataji plan

Deenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 sid caanot accept the mataji plan. he know prem love simar.i can understand simar do these because mataji blackmailing simar.why sid doing these things. Edited by Deenakshi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mataji ne sid ke saath bhi jaroor kuch kiya hooga
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this mataaji is just ...😡
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we all should stop watching this show and that way the CVs will be forced to end this show... god I cant handle this anymore... Sid who was so independent and so smart... today got married to Sim just because... 2 days ago, he was with prem and roli for the divorce thing... and todya he is married and all... stupid show, but we are not stupid... we should really stpo watching this... I am done with it today...Edited by JattiTude - 12 years ago
sagark thumbnail
i agree, i am also done with this show, i no more want to watch it.

This show needs to go off air now, its high time they stop the show now becoz it is a bad influence on marriage and love and i suggest people should not watch this show and get influenced by it.

And the way they have put up mathaji character is ridiculas as this dosent happen in todays century as today no girl or boy would ever be under the pressure of somebody. everyone has their rights to do what they feel.

SERIOUSLY PLSSS END THE SHOW.😡😡
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid agreed because Simar emotionally blackmailed him & now that Prem has heard Mataji, Simar & Sid's conversation I am sure the coming episodes will be fun to watch. Ab Mataji ka band bajega.
sagark thumbnail
I agree with u upra , ab toh mathaji ka band bajega hi and am just waiting to see what prem will do now.

I hope something good happens for prem and simar.

I feel prem may also find the sindoor ka dabba in mathaji room and may also see the agreement papers that maathaji is blackmailing simar with.

I just hope maathaji ka bahut buri tarah se band baje as it would be great fun to watch then.👏