Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Akash-payal wedding plans. Mami bites the dust..ha..ha..Arnav reigns.

Arnav getting closer to the Guptas n understanding how Khushi is weighed down by EHSAAN. Pls make babuji capable of conversing with Arnav.

Arnav, pls get along with Payal. She is to be ur wife's sis n yr bro's wife. Phew!

Dhruv, where are u? Pls come down for Akash's wedding. And pls be another hotwaa. Pls be so hot that La's hosh (the lil' that she has) ud jaye!

Plant truth--gold bangle...love letter by Khushi

Shyam takes a long hike. Needs rest after dodging Anji-Khushi-Arnav-Akash-Payal...the list continues.

Let Khushi get a job elsewhere. Let Arnav drive around just to catch a sight of her. Let him haunt her house at night. She deserves it, yaar!

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shann20

ya after oh la la sequence my mind shifted to this scenario...she dumping asr for khushi😆

i would love this to happen.. ðŸ¤£ if cvs can show living in relationship, they can show homo love also.. this will be an interesting twist to the existing triangle.. ðŸ¤£

i hope La does not think khushi is not gay because she kissed La back ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I desperately want to see Anj kick out Snake.. and he goes to buaji in depression and ends up marrying buaji.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ perfect ending for the worst couple.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
no one thumbnail
What i like to seeis:

Akaash and payal get married but after khushi's dispute stating the fact that ASR is likely to accuse her sister of being a golddigger aswell so no go there but then then all going clear.

then Shyam finding out that akaash and payal getting married will expose him and makes an excuse about his job away for a few month and eff's off leaving two luvies to work things out.

During wedding ASR trying to keep his eyes and hands off Khushi to no avail.

After wedding the truth coming out only to him and khushi being blamed but him finding it hard to keep away or get close. Hence, the wedding.

Then rollercoster of emotions again between Arnav and khushi leading to happy ending, shyam getting exposed and Anjali rather sternly to Arnavs surprise.