Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja...๐Ÿ‘ amazing analysis of the current track...hope Ananthika reads this post and ensures that it stays so always..sensible n simple...thank God there's no triangle n saas-bahu drama...some nayi soch indeed...but yes, hope ananthika adds more Anya moments...and yes, hope she ensures that Anya are not always standing together having one arm distance between them (as in good old school PT days) as they are most of the time, esp after their roka!!! 
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I decided to post a reply to say something, but then I realized I have nothing more to say.๐Ÿ˜ณ U have said it all. Yes Anantika has been successful in pulling back the disappointed audience and holding tight the existing ones. She is also exploring the unvisited territories and trying to put the untied ends together. So her attempts needs a big round of applause. Thanks Pooja for posting it out.
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry for being a late -latif on your post Pooja..
But i a mglad i Dint missed it..it is so well written and you have beuaitfully captured te happeinings of the show i nthe recent past..
 iagree ANANTIka has starte to steer the show in the proper direction..I ma enjoying this show once again..
She did bring a lot of different and important tracks..I liekd how she showed teh importance of Career and also brought the Navay workign track. even if we have mixed feelign abt Navya and her behaviour at the job..I am happy behind the intention with which  thetrack has started.
No love trianlge is the best thing that could happen..
LIked how Renu is striving hard ot get more indep[endant and raise Gudiya..it is inded a very good thought .
The way Navya spoke in fromt if the loonies is signalling towards the changing winds that we will feel i nthe upcoming epi's..
Coming ot Anya chemistry..I know it is still not the best..but the charm is coming back and i think it wont take long..whne ANANt ika brings back the magic..
So i am really happy with ANANTika for now..and just waiitng for our show to get beteer everyday...

Lovely post dear๐Ÿ‘
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Pooja...my dahling๐Ÿค— lovely post... with everyone, very well written and you wrote everything that had to be said:)

Like everyone else, I am liking the new direction the serial is heading...and waiting for Anantika to rectify the one  little big thing we all rant abt:) so yeah a bit thumbs up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to her for not only making things fall in place but also recognizing the pulse of the audience!

Do keep posting more such stuff hun!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for keeping me updated. 

Awesome, splendid summarization Pooja.  Well written. 
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pooja

You & all said what i want to say .so i am not going to repeat it .
whatever you said is right & am nodding my head on each & every words of yours

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post dear... Ananthika s really awesome..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š