Originally posted by: Tani91

^hehe I love your Sheldon-Penny sig🀣 I have to start watching BBT now

Nothing makes my heart more warm than seeing BBT's fame spread. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope you're enjoying it. πŸ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

That's atually too bad...I'd like to see you land up in a controversy. 🀣 I can just imagine you crushing your opponent with your dhai kilo haath. 🀣

🀣🀣 though hardly but I do follow Gandhiji's non-violence... you might not be able to see me crushing someone... 🀣
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I no longer watch this show, but I will say this.  RB can be rude if she wants to and if I were her, you would have to stop me from pouring hot food on him deliberately. πŸ˜‘ RB was there for years no doubt as BM cried herself and her kids to sleep every night. She watched this woman no doubt suffer humiliation because of what he did.  There are countless other things that she has witnessed that would make RB justified in her actions.  But Ishwar's actions show what kind of a man he really is--not that we didn't already know-- and will always be.  I know where this lame track is heading, that is why I don't watch this show anymore.  But I do hope one thing.  I hope they all forgive him and then he betrays them again. That is what they all deserve; except for Inder.  He is the only one I'm proud of. Only he understands how hard it is for a boy to grow up without a father.  He is the only smart one. Ishwar is selfish and I'm sure once they forgive him, he will show that again.  And this time whoever is hurt and impacted, gets exactly what they deserve.  Maya Angelou says "When someone SHOWS you who they are, believe them." Ishwar has shown who and what he is, they still don't believe him.  How sad. Edited by reniji66 - 12 years ago
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also think that Radha was a bit rude too.

And I am totally not taking Ishwar's side either.  He is a prick and he should not get that sentiment.

But its not just Radha - there is Disha, Ilesh, Meena, Rajni, Inder, Panna (the last two whose anger is completely justified).

When someone is sick and suffering - they should forget their mean words.

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry I don't agree with you.  You're right about one thing though: blood is thicker than water, but you have to remember that love is thicker than anything and everything.  RB, even though not related to Kashyap family by blood, still has loved each and every person in this family as her own; where as Eshwar left them for his own self-fish reasons, and has come back for his own self-fish reasons.  RB may be related to Kashyap by blood understands each family member and cares about each person deeply and Eshwar care and love only one person: himself; he doesn't care about anyone at all!!  For God's sake, he doesn't even care about his own parents, let alone anyone else!!!
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree dat RB ws a bit rude than needed...bt i wont say dat she hs no right to b rude to him since she is not a true-part of the family...she may do nythin that any member of kashyap parivar can do..more than BP its RB whu is realted to kashyap parivaar thru their bond..nd i nly hav hope in RB ,Rajini nd Inder in BP's removal frm the house😳..

so,it wud hav felt much easier to hate him if RB had not bn dis rude,nd he jst started his shoutings and all..bt jo hua so hua..im still on RBs sideπŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivin0

I also think that Radha was a bit rude too.

And I am totally not taking Ishwar's side either.  He is a prick and he should not get that sentiment.

But its not just Radha - there is Disha, Ilesh, Meena, Rajni, Inder, Panna (the last two whose anger is completely justified).

When someone is sick and suffering - they should forget their mean words.

Why does sickness have to change everything? The man is shameless and will always be whether in sickness or good health so why do Kashyaps' attitudes have to change? For the sake of humanity? I guess ki jisko kaanta lage ussiko hi maloom hai woh dard kaisa hota hai, baaki sab toh sirf baat karsakte hai.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Ekta bang onπŸ‘πŸΌ

what in the world does his sickness have to do with anything? He is a scumbag and scumbags deserve to be treated that way...I say GO Kashyaps...especially the younger generation (Inder,Panna,Elesh,Rajni,Disha) they are actually doing the right thing by showing this scumbag his place

Ishwar doesnt deserve sympathy from the whole family just because he is sick, what Ishwar did was wrong and what he keeps on doing is wrong. Things would be different had Ishwar realized that he is forcing himself on the family, making them uncomfortable and disobeying Dadaji (the man almost went into cardiac arrest for Gods sake) what kind of a man stays in the house when his own father was suffering like that

I actually wish that Suhana and Ishan were in Delhi for this track because I would love to see how Suhana would react to this whole situation
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightnow

Radha was equally if not more rude to Eshwar. She could have been neutral as she was really not part of the family. And the old parents are nursing some feeling for their bad son. She should not forget that. Blood is thicker.

Come on, many of us are parents. If our children go astray, we dont disown them. We accept them with reservations and try to bring out the good in them.

Badi Maa did not hear how rude Radha was to a sick man. She heard when Eshwar reciprocated that rudeness. Radha even slapped Suhana. She may be a good person but should know the limits.

I dont support Eshwar. Instead of living like a worm hated by everybody, he can as well go away and live a solitary life. How many people are not living alone and die alone?

There are so many grey shades. Everything is not black and white.

How can you say that his US family deserted him because of his nature? It may be the other way round.

Eshwar's character is unrealistic. No educated person will tolerate so much abuse even if he had done wrong. This track is just to show that Eshwar is being punished by each and everybody.

Eshwar has a crime two marriages and none divorced.

then RB has seen everyday the pain of BM for Eshwaar it is worse than sarcastic when ur husband leaves u for someone else and never looks back at you so RB has more rights than Eshwar automatically like they say the one who grows u up is more vulnerable than the one who gives birth. and RB is the one who grew BM in bad times when Eshwar was having good times ofcourse RB is rude Eshwar deserves rudeness Eshwar deserves jail that is the punishment for two mariages and BM is closing her heat not showing it well RB has always been there doing that for her. Like BM is there for all budget problems of the house than BM is also human she needs someone too for her Budget problems and that is RB.😊